Congrads to the new region-1A champs!

Codeair2000

I would like to take the time to congratulate the University High Bucs on a well deserved win over Cloudland. It is nice to see UH come out on top considering it is pretty much just them no Blue Alliance or anything of the sort. Tonights game had to be one of the most vocal and high tension games I have seen in a long time. It just goes to show you that ranks are not everything, and I tip my hat to the UH boys I know what kind of conditioning they are put through it is nice to see it paid off. Also I am glad they won because the do not get the recognition they deserve, they have one if not the best guard in north east Tennessee with Aaron Woodacre but no one gives him the credit nor the Bucs they deserve. So this one is to you University High boys basketball team and Coach Gordon very good job. Also a great effort from the Highlanders you all deserved to get as far as you all did, great job.

QUOTE(Codeair2000 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826396048[/snapback]I would like to take the time to congratulate the University High Bucs on a well deserved win over Cloudland. It is nice to see UH come out on top considering it is pretty much just them no Blue Alliance or anything of the sort. Tonights game had to be one of the most vocal and high tension games I have seen in a long time. It just goes to show you that ranks are not everything, and I tip my hat to the UH boys I know what kind of conditioning they are put through it is nice to see it paid off. Also I am glad they won because the do not get the recognition they deserve, they have one if not the best guard in north east Tennessee with Aaron Woodacre but no one gives him the credit nor the Bucs they deserve. So this one is to you University High boys basketball team and Coach Gordon very good job. Also a great effort from the Highlanders you all deserved to get as far as you all did, great job.

And you say Carter Co needs hooked on phonics?