CSAS @ Pickett Co.

THELEGEND

QUOTE(R3V0LU710N @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826402680[/snapback]To this post I have to say....HAHAHA! Thats pretty funny for someone who brought about 30 of their student section to the game.We had hundreds so shut the heck up! You think we wasn't loud I couldn't talk after this game and I didn't hear a dang thing out of your section! We had a packed house yesterday and the student section had never been better. Oh yeah and those guys with their shirts of need to know how to spell or get somemore people to spell out their mascots name!

Take your L and get to spring sports practice....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you say we need to learn to spell our mascot we spelled pat right sorry yall cant spell, but anyways we can spell that were going to state while yall sit at the house! what happened to yalls never going to lose at home in a sub-state game? yall went down last night to us! and yalls student section was sorry for it being at your home court. we traveled almost 3 hours and braught almost as many studnets as yall. all yall had is your little student seciton and the rest of the parents in your town! but it doesnt matter we got the W and were going to state unlike yall

QUOTE(cbaseball30 @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826402859[/snapback]you say we need to learn to spell our mascot we spelled pat right sorry yall cant spell, but anyways we can spell that were going to state while yall sit at the house! what happened to yalls never going to lose at home in a sub-state game? yall went down last night to us! and yalls student section was sorry for it being at your home court. we traveled almost 3 hours and braught almost as many studnets as yall. all yall had is your little student seciton and the rest of the parents in your town! but it doesnt matter we got the W and were going to state unlike yall

yall cant spell,

What? Sorry WE can't spell? There are so many spelling errors in your post that I don't even know where to start. Really.

Our student section yelled so much louder than the CSAS side (but then again you guys had those seriously powerful cheerleaders....). But really, why are we arguing about our student sections? You guys won, good, I hope you do well, but stop making fun of us! We screamed our butts off at the game, and if that wasn't loud enough for you, I'm sorry!

Well, I'm not... but I could be.

I just want to congratulate CSAS on coming up here and playin as hard as you all did, you came at us from the beginning and we played extremely sloppy at the start of the game, alot of it was nerves im sure but CSAS pressed hard and has a very talented and young team by the sound of it so congrates and good luck in the 'boro. I must say your alls cheerleaders were awesome and the fans that did come were very enthusiastic, and i have to give it up to our student section too, thats as loud as i have heard them all year long nice job guys. As for the Cats, it was a great year great run through the tourneys just didnt want it as bad as they did on this night, and as far as if it were goaltending or not it was tough to see where i was from but never the less i thought the refs did a good job in this game they let the kids play ball and didnt play in the decision of the game if PC would have not made mistakes and played like they are capable of night in and night out we would have won by 10 or more but like i said CSAS came to our house and played better than us end of story no excuses from this Bobcat fan, just praise for a great season look forward to next year and to the Pats give em heck in murfreesboro.

QUOTE(bobcatfanatic28 @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826403066[/snapback]I just want to congratulate CSAS on coming up here and playin as hard as you all did, you came at us from the beginning and we played extremely sloppy at the start of the game, alot of it was nerves im sure but CSAS pressed hard and has a very talented and young team by the sound of it so congrates and good luck in the 'boro. I must say your alls cheerleaders were awesome and the fans that did come were very enthusiastic, and i have to give it up to our student section too, thats as loud as i have heard them all year long nice job guys. As for the Cats, it was a great year great run through the tourneys just didnt want it as bad as they did on this night, and as far as if it were goaltending or not it was tough to see where i was from but never the less i thought the refs did a good job in this game they let the kids play ball and didnt play in the decision of the game if PC would have not made mistakes and played like they are capable of night in and night out we would have won by 10 or more but like i said CSAS came to our house and played better than us end of story no excuses from this Bobcat fan, just praise for a great season look forward to next year and to the Pats give em heck in murfreesboro.

Thanks you all did a good job you have a g ood team nothing to be ashamed of. I am sure we will probably see you next year, we have that whole team coming back basically

QUOTE(R3V0LU710N @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826402680[/snapback]To this post I have to say....HAHAHA! Thats pretty funny for someone who brought about 30 of their student section to the game.We had hundreds so shut the heck up! You think we wasn't loud I couldn't talk after this game and I didn't hear a dang thing out of your section! We had a packed house yesterday and the student section had never been better. Oh yeah and those guys with their shirts of need to know how to spell or get somemore people to spell out their mascots name!

well you lost your voice for no reason at all my friend cause you sitting at home now trying to say somthing about your student section when you lost!