Best Trash Talker

GREG141

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE($$$ MONEY $& @ Mar 4 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826399762[/snapback]first of all know one really knows who the best trash talker is b/c that is an impossible thing to determine simply by the opnions of others posting in

and second, no really cares ....

MONEY has friends... PSYCHE!!!!

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Mar 7 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826403866[/snapback]I think I'm the best trash talker here. Only because I run circles around you soccer players. Literally.

Ask BigG if you don't believe me. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yeah... your long hair trips the rest of us up. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I keep telling you, shave your head and you will be even faster (if that is possible!)

Trash talking team? Most? Well Science Hill did talk a bit of trash last year and well it didnt go well for them when it counted... It was not the entire team of course but it was a certain individual that always posted on this site quite often. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(soccer4life @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826404090[/snapback]Trash talking team? Most? Well Science Hill did talk a bit of trash last year and well it didnt go well for them when it counted... It was not the entire team of course but it was a certain individual that always posted on this site quite often. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Didn't he graduate? For the life of me, I can't remember his name or screen name. I think he was a senior last season. I'd be curious to know if he went to play anywhere in college. Chizaggi, do you know anything about him?

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826404079[/snapback]Yeah... your long hair trips the rest of us up. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I keep telling you, shave your head and you will be even faster (if that is possible!)

BigG, as clumsy as you are I dunno if my hair would have any more effect. Maybe you should grow some more... helps balance one's self out you know.

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:19 PM) 826404113[/snapback]Didn't he graduate? For the life of me, I can't remember his name or screen name. I think he was a senior last season. I'd be curious to know if he went to play anywhere in college. Chizaggi, do you know anything about him?

Eddie Yah is his name, he was a GREAT player with a bad attitude. I dont know if he went to play anywhere even though most schools would of loved to have him.

QUOTE(AstonVillian @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826404203[/snapback]Eddie Yah is his name, he was a GREAT player with a bad attitude. I dont know if he went to play anywhere even though most schools would of loved to have him.

No... it wasn't him. I know Eddie. He is still there. There was another guy. Doesn't anyone remember who he was?