Northeast @ Brentwood

Ticket

QUOTE(papatj @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826398814[/snapback]always the refs!!!!!!!!!!

i wouldn't normally blame a lose on the refs. but when a team that never really fouls a lot has 8 of its 10 players with 4 fouls. i would call that one sided officiating and to make it even worse it was a game at home. so don't even start with me...brentwood played and awesome game last night and deserved to win. northeast was good...but i would rather see the girls go against each other rather than the refs. so shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about MUFFIN and PAPATJ!!!! once again DON'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(throwitup24 @ Mar 4 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826399798[/snapback]i wouldn't normally blame a lose on the refs. but when a team that never really fouls a lot has 8 of its 10 players with 4 fouls. i would call that one sided officiating and to make it even worse it was a game at home. so don't even start with me...brentwood played and awesome game last night and deserved to win. northeast was good...but i would rather see the girls go against each other rather than the refs. so shut your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about MUFFIN and PAPATJ!!!! once again DON'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

throwitup24

One of these days someone will have enough class and respect to admit that they just got beat by the better team. Were the refs bad? Did the refs makes some horrible calls against Brentwood. Yes they did. Did they make some bad calls against Clarksville-Northeast. Yes they did. They were no better or worse than any other game. It's no secret, I am a Northeast fan. You went down at the hands of a very good team with a couple of great players. There is no shame in that. Just like the region championship game when we played Wilson Central. Could the refs have been better? You always think so when you lose. Did it cost us the game. No. We were outplayed by a very fine Wilson Central basketball team. No ifs , ands , or buts. They outplayed us, dispite a tremendous effort by Dawn Evans and the whole Northeast team and because of that, we lost in a hard-fought game. It's really just that simple. Sometimes all this whining makes me want to THROW UP!!!!

QUOTE(RARip @ Mar 4 2007 - 10:45 PM) 826400049[/snapback]throwitup24

One of these days someone will have enough class and respect to admit that they just got beat by the better team. Were the refs bad? Did the refs makes some horrible calls against Brentwood. Yes they did. Did they make some bad calls against Clarksville-Northeast. Yes they did. They were no better or worse than any other game. It's no secret, I am a Northeast fan. You went down at the hands of a very good team with a couple of great players. There is no shame in that. Just like the region championship game when we played Wilson Central. Could the refs have been better? You always think so when you lose. Did it cost us the game. No. We were outplayed by a very fine Wilson Central basketball team. No ifs , ands , or buts. They outplayed us, dispite a tremendous effort by Dawn Evans and the whole Northeast team and because of that, we lost in a hard-fought game. It's really just that simple. Sometimes all this whining makes me want to THROW UP!!!!

RARip

you are right maybe one of these days SOMEONE WILL HAVE SOME CLASS! Hillsboro, Upperman, Antioch, Beech, Livingston Academy, Smyrna are the teams that beat us during regular season! they beat us with sucky refs but they were the better team that night! all i have to say to you is the following! brentwood was district champs and region champs!! what was NE---for the record TSSAA is so stupid...how can a team lose in the tournament and still go to state...where i am from and MOST PLACE IN THE world ,ITS: one and done. THAT MEANS one game elimination for your tiny brain. BUT I GUESS IN TENNESSEE SECOND TIME IS THE CHARM....FOR THE RECORD I WOULD HAVE 29 POINTS TOO IF THE REFS LET ME SHOOT 40 FREETHROWS...she's good but she ain't that good. SO YOU CAN MAKE AN ARGUMENT ABOUT WHO WAS THE BETTER TEAM WHEN NE BEATS BRENTWOOD WHEN THEY ARE DISTRICT AND REGION CHAMPS AND NOT THAT THEY LOST AND STILL GET TO GO TO STATE. BECAUSE TRUTH OF A MATTER IS THE TEAM THAT WE PLAYED AND BEAT IN THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...BEAT THE TEAM THAT YOU COULDN'T...SO STOP TALKING AND NOT TO YOU BUT TO THE NE TEAM....GOOD LUCK AT STATE!

QUOTE(throwitup24 @ Mar 7 2007 - 05:24 PM) 826403892[/snapback]RARip

you are right maybe one of these days SOMEONE WILL HAVE SOME CLASS! Hillsboro, Upperman, Antioch, Beech, Livingston Academy, Smyrna are the teams that beat us during regular season! they beat us with sucky refs but they were the better team that night! all i have to say to you is the following! brentwood was district champs and region champs!! what was NE---for the record TSSAA is so stupid...how can a team lose in the tournament and still go to state...where i am from and MOST PLACE IN THE world ,ITS: one and done. THAT MEANS one game elimination for your tiny brain. BUT I GUESS IN TENNESSEE SECOND TIME IS THE CHARM....FOR THE RECORD I WOULD HAVE 29 POINTS TOO IF THE REFS LET ME SHOOT 40 FREETHROWS...she's good but she ain't that good. SO YOU CAN MAKE AN ARGUMENT ABOUT WHO WAS THE BETTER TEAM WHEN NE BEATS BRENTWOOD WHEN THEY ARE DISTRICT AND REGION CHAMPS AND NOT THAT THEY LOST AND STILL GET TO GO TO STATE. BECAUSE TRUTH OF A MATTER IS THE TEAM THAT WE PLAYED AND BEAT IN THE REGION CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...BEAT THE TEAM THAT YOU COULDN'T...SO STOP TALKING AND NOT TO YOU BUT TO THE NE TEAM....GOOD LUCK AT STATE!

throw it up, thanks for letting me know that I have such a tiny brain. I was wondering why I was having such a hard time figuring out why you can't accept a loss. At least now I know it's because my brain is so tiny. So now the reason you are not going to state is because of the TSSAA set-up. All the years the set-up has been the same but this year it's a problem because Northeast didn't win their region and they beat you. Antioch didn't win their region either and they are going to state also. If you would do a little checking, you will find out that Wilson Central lost in the regional championship and they went on to win the state and so did Mt. Juliet the year before. Since I'm sure, your brain is soooo much larger than mine, that we be no problem for you to check. I don't want to throw stones here. I really don't. The Brentwood girls are very good team and one that I have tremendous respect for. We were very fortunate to get past them. However, the bottom line is, that for whatever reason we did win. It's just a shame that we can't get proper respect for that. You have a right to be proud of your team and maybe if most return next year, they will be knocking on the door again but I do appreciate the well wishes for our team, whether you're sincere or not. One other thing, Dawn Evans is that good and then some but you don't have to worry about her next year, she'll be to busy playing Division I basketbll. She was 14 for 18 in free throws but I sure she would have been happy to shoot 40 though.