District 9A Pre-Season?

Home_Plate_Owner

QUOTE(Home_Plate_Owner @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826398949[/snapback]I think Van Buren beat Cannon County today 7-3? im not sure but that shows VB has grown..anybody know anything bout Eagleville or MTCS or Forrest?

Eagleville beat Moore County on Saturday. I think the score was 10-2 but I'm not sure if that is correct or not.

QUOTE(Home_Plate_Owner @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826398949[/snapback]I think Van Buren beat Cannon County today 7-3? im not sure but that shows VB has grown..anybody know anything bout Eagleville or MTCS or Forrest?

Yes vb has grown very much and didnt graduate any one from last year these boy are only going to get better. the have a very good coach and i believe they will make a statement this year... Good job to eaglville beating moore co. i think vb plays them this weekend...(GO VB)

The score was 7 to 4 but vb give up a run in the last inning and could have been more but their center fielder made a great diving catch to end the game...but i dont know about the eagleville moore co.

As everyone knows Forrest lost alot from last seasons State Runner up team..but have some very good players coming up.The only concern for the Rockets this Year should be Youth and inexperience @ the beginning of the season! Good Luck on the upcomming season to all teams!

QUOTE(Home_Plate_Owner @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:38 PM) 826402674[/snapback]yea forrest will still be good..there is no question about it, and youth and inexperience will quickly turn into skill and maturity within that organization. Is MTCS playing any preseason?

yes, we have played two preseason so far and won both, beat mt pleasent 11-0 and ezell 7-2