so...how bout them bears?

schsbsballqt06

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(schsbsballqt06 @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826399002[/snapback]well alot of people are underestimating the smoky bears baseball team,however,they have improved greatly over the past year or so...

Yes they have definately improved since last year and i do believe some of the seymour players are gonna be in for a big surprise this year when they play them

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:33 PM) 826399639[/snapback]ha...almost fooled me.

Outfieldernpitcher.. sorry .. the 2 Schs people talking on here are both girls from Seymour. They are just saying all this stuff to get all the Seymour players mad. They wont say anything else though.

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826399651[/snapback]thanks. wow thats pretty dumb..i knew somethin was up. i started thinking and realized it couldnt have been any of our girls.

yea.. i was thinkin about it and realized it had to be some of ours talkin about Seymour like that when nothing was even said by any seymour people..