Biggest Hitters

CR7

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:34 AM) 826400279[/snapback]armon from father ryan takes some cheap shots..if i must say so myself..

armon wasn't the only one taking cheap shots when they played shelbyville. Shelbyville had numerous injuries due to cheap shots that would put the opponents body in a bad position resulting in the injury. shelbyville went 22 deep into their lineup meaning they were playing jv players and still only lost 2-0. Good posession skills by father ryan but very dirty players and not very sportsmanlike of a team

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OSUSoccer @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826402710[/snapback]agreed...high school is just a good time to have fun with your schools soccer friends and of course its competitive but its not like college coaches come to watch these games unless they have personal connections

You're right that high school soccer is supposed to be fun. However mens soccer at the high school level needs to become more physical as soccer becomes a growing sport in the US. Soccer is a very physical game, and if American soccer wants to compete with other counties in the future, soccer players need to become more aggressive at a younger age.

QUOTE(TheTrain13 @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826425689[/snapback]You're right that high school soccer is supposed to be fun. However mens soccer at the high school level needs to become more physical as soccer becomes a growing sport in the US. Soccer is a very physical game, and if American soccer wants to compete with other counties in the future, soccer players need to become more aggressive at a younger age.

your wrong. . . young American players are more physical and faster than anyother country. Region III out fought Tigres and Newcastle in Disney. Real Madrid got pushed around by a younger team. Its awareness and technique that needs improving.

QUOTE(Alegria @ Mar 29 2007 - 12:08 PM) 826425739[/snapback]your wrong. . . young American players are more physical and faster than anyother country. Region III out fought Tigres and Newcastle in Disney. Real Madrid got pushed around by a younger team. Its awareness and technique that needs improving.

yes, but the region III teams that played Newcastl and Real Madrid are some of the best young players in the nation, but the average american team is not physical at all, and most referee's don't allow much contact at all. I'm just saying there is too large of a gap between high school soccer, and the next level. College soccer is much faster and 10 times as rough. The awareness and technique in soccer will improve as the sport grows in America.

QUOTE(R.O.B.jr. @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826401374[/snapback]I never said that i could take you and I never said that I couldn't take you. Just keep talkin your talk like all the other brentwood kids do, because you all can never learn to close your mouth when you need to.

what year is the kid from west who can throw the ball? and what year is cody?

Sycamore knocks more people down and play with a more physical edge than anyone I've seen lately.

They sometimes pay for it on the order of P.K.s and close up free kicks.

Several player have left the pitch limping or holding their heads.

The crazy thing is that the shots aren't cheap, but they are well excecuted hard tackles.

Now thats my kind of "football."