Cloudland @ Harriman

jhw0977

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47-47 landers ball less than a minute

QUOTE(highdogwarriorcloneranger @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:09 PM) 826400968[/snapback]Stocton for 2 Landers up by 3, less than a minute.

UH trailing 50-46

QUOTE(highdogwarriorcloneranger @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:11 PM) 826400972[/snapback]47-47 landers ball less than a minute

QUOTE(Ram Fan @ Mar 5 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826400589[/snapback]Harriman will take this one. I don't think Cloudland will be able to run with the Bluedevils. Harriman has to many athletes and right now they are clicking on all 8 cylinders. Good luck Bluedevils

www.graceramsbasketball.com

Looks like they must have fouled a couple of plugs or should I say Highlanders . I dont think Harriman was dicapline enough to go to the big games . After I seen them play @ Unaka they were just lolly gagging around and acting like the games didnt matter . They must not have mattered to much by the way Hampton beat them . Nothing against Hampton though . The big guy . I cant remember his name but he is supposed to have been good @ football to. He looked lazy. The one with long hair. Any way we busted some bubbles 2-night . We could get beat by 20 or 30 points next game but weve made it this far 2 years in a roll. Way to go Landers . Keep the big HEART. Thanks Hampton fans for the play by play . We owe you guys. OH yeah thanks University High for putting us in that position.

QUOTE(foreveranole @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:40 PM) 826401040[/snapback]Looks like they must have fouled a couple of plugs or should I say Highlanders . I dont think Harriman was dicapline enough to go to the big games . After I seen them play @ Unaka they were just lolly gagging around and acting like the games didnt matter . They must not have mattered to much by the way Hampton beat them . Nothing against Hampton though . The big guy . I cant remember his name but he is supposed to have been good @ football to. He looked lazy. The one with long hair. Any way we busted some bubbles 2-night . We could get beat by 20 or 30 points next game but weve made it this far 2 years in a roll. Way to go Landers . Keep the big HEART. Thanks Hampton fans for the play by play . We owe you guys. OH yeah thanks University High for putting us in that position.

Congrats Coach King on a great season. Good luck next year.