East Hickman High School Coaching Position

tnknights

The Hickman County School System is looking for a basketball coach.

Develop a winning program for our New East Hickman High School, to motivate young people to excel in their sport and academics in the classroom, to promote community pride through effort and good sportsmanship, to conduct off-season workouts and clinics with our players, and to promote school spirit and pride through participation in related school activities.

If this is you, please visit http://www.hickman.k12tn.net/job/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tnknights @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:18 AM) 826400400[/snapback]The Hickman County School System is looking for a basketball coach.

Develop a winning program for our New East Hickman High School, to motivate young people to excel in their sport and academics in the classroom, to promote community pride through effort and good sportsmanship, to conduct off-season workouts and clinics with our players, and to promote school spirit and pride through participation in related school activities.

If this is you, please visit http://www.hickman.k12tn.net/job/

I could do it but I dont want to move to Hickman CO. lol

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 5 2007 - 01:03 PM) 826400581[/snapback]I could do it but I dont want to move to Hickman CO. lol

Now that was really funny. The traffic, concrete and noise have you spoiled don't they? Low taxes, plenty of land, close proximity to 840 and 40 are a turn off to some.

QUOTE(tnknights @ Mar 5 2007 - 02:23 PM) 826400702[/snapback]Now that was really funny. The traffic, concrete and noise have you spoiled don't they? Low taxes, plenty of land, close proximity to 840 and 40 are a turn off to some.

what is the word down there TNKnight???? who do you think would be good??

tnknights,

i'm not much of a basketball coach, but i'll let anyone who might be interested in the position know about it.

i did want to say that i took a look at the baseball website that you have listed for the bulldogs and i love it. i'd love to have something like that for my team. could you let me know who put it together for you? looks like you have a lot of pride for your baseball team.

good luck on finding a good coach.

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:59 AM) 826403466[/snapback]tnknights,

i'm not much of a basketball coach, but i'll let anyone who might be interested in the position know about it.

i did want to say that i took a look at the baseball website that you have listed for the bulldogs and i love it. i'd love to have something like that for my team. could you let me know who put it together for you? looks like you have a lot of pride for your baseball team.

good luck on finding a good coach.

Thanks! That's my website. I use FrontPage with a lot of added code to make it automatic. My son plays for the team so that helps!

QUOTE(warehouse @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:47 AM) 826404661[/snapback]who is at Waverly??? Are the applications FLYING in TN Knight?

I was at a meeting all day yesterday so I haven't heard about Apps. I will be meeting with the principal today over Technology type stuff at the new school. Both HS's in Hickman County will be AA. The feeder schools are

East Hickman Middle >> East Hickman High

Hickman Co. Middle >> Hickman Co. High

We only have two of each level of school so our feeder system is easy. If you go to our website, you can click on the Attendance Zone link on the right to get an idea of who will populate the new school. That map only shows the northeast corner of the county.

• 3 weeks later...