A Mr. Basketball updates

IOWNYOU149

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Clemson9 @ Mar 9 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826406593[/snapback]uh, first of all, he couldn't shut him down, second of all don't they play completely different different positions I thought that deMario was a pg?

Blackburn- what are demario's stats- skogen's are around 22 pts, 9.8 rebs 4.5 assists: steals and blocked shots im not sure.... but i'd say that he is pretty well rounded,

That's rough being injured for a large part of the season, what colleges are interested in williams?

Before skogen signed to play football with Furman he had a high level of interest from UT, Stanford, and UAB-for basketball so i'd say that is decent...

ok then when the Cully shuts him down and demario goes off on them then wat would u say

QUOTE(Clemson9 @ Mar 9 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826406593[/snapback]uh, first of all, he couldn't shut him down, second of all don't they play completely different different positions I thought that deMario was a pg?

Blackburn- what are demario's stats- skogen's are around 22 pts, 9.8 rebs 4.5 assists: steals and blocked shots im not sure.... but i'd say that he is pretty well rounded,

That's rough being injured for a large part of the season, what colleges are interested in williams?

Before skogen signed to play football with Furman he had a high level of interest from UT, Stanford, and UAB-for basketball so i'd say that is decent...

Georgia, UT, Missouri, Clemson, Kentucky, Virginia, etc....whole slew of programs like that have given legitimate interest meaning calls, not just letters and that stuff which doesnt really mean too much. But he is also a high major football recruit as well at WR. Often times the most valuable high school players dont project to that next level for a variety of reasons. Like I said, all the guys are great high school players but the award generally goes to best player on best team. That's why Juwan Long will win AA over Gerald Robinson I would think. I like Long a lot but Robinson is a ridiculous talent but it comes down to the leader on the best team and hard to argue against Juwan Long as his team is great and he is a great player as well.

What are his numbers this year?

What year is williams...I didn't hear anything about culleoka in football, and definitely never heard of demario williams in regard to being a football player- how big is he- what is his 40 time?

I don't want to come off as challenging I am really just curious- he must be a great athlete....

QUOTE(wuzupdoc @ Mar 10 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826407168[/snapback]Skogen tends to be a little bit lazy and out of control at times, but he proably will win the award.

If Temple is going to bring home a goldball Skogen has to play up to his potential.

Lazy and out of control? not sure how those two make sense...usually out of control people aren't lazy, and vice versa- but whatever... If you have seen seth play any in the district or region and sectional- you would not have seen any thing resembling lazy....he has played his best defense in the tourney....

Culleokare usually has the statson all games and all players for Culleoka. Demario plays basketball at Culleoka, is a point guard, and I remember in one particular game he had 19 assists and his assist record is high. He is very quick for a 6'4" player. He also plays AAU ball and is a coop football player for Columbia Central High School as Culleoka is so small we don't even have a football team. He was the featured player in a Nashville Tennessean sports article in the fall of '06 about coop programs in the state and how unusual it is for a coop player to be one of the key players on a team.

DeMario Williams: 15.8 pts a game

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...mp;stat=scoring

MJ Brown: 16 pts a game

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../702280322/1006

Seth Skogen: 22 pts a game

https://www.timesfreepress.com/archive/ ... Qry=skogen

Skogen's probably gonna win- he has better stats and a higher ranked team.