Giles County vs. Austin East

norespect

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, congratulations to the Giles County Bobcats on a great season. No one here could have asked for a better season and we're all very proud of our Bobcats!!! I think this run the Bobcats made proves to everyone that the team can still compete even without Tyler Smith. Also, congratulations to Austin East. You guys played a great game and I wish you good luck throughout the rest of the state tournament. I am now very excited about next season because of the freshman GC is bringing up to replace the seniors and I strongly believe the Cats can make another run to the Boro next season and even win the state championship.

QUOTE(foxraceing4 @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:35 PM) 826413013[/snapback]well boys ive been and ive seen both of these two teams play and i no who is gonna win....my roadrunners from the east

U would just post that after the game is over!!!!!! So u really did'nt know 4 sure!

Man!!! They played like crap from the start!!!! They was actin like they were scared or somethin!!!!! Well they lost so whatever is whatever!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I know he is tearing the cover off a baseball.
    • Siegel Middle School is looking for a Head Wrestling Coach. This will be the 3rd year that the school has had a program, but the Stars have had a middle school team for a while now. This is program is established and has a club team (Stars) feeding it with wrestlers.    Siegel High School is looking for an assistant coach. Again, this program is growing with talent every year. This past year we had 2 state placers.   Stars Wrestling Club is also looking for coaches to help with the program.     If interested you can send an email to starstnwrestlingclub@gmail.com or freemand@rcschools.net
    • Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.