Os & Rockwood rematch for the tigers

crazytarheel11

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Rockwood will beat them by 15 runs I wouldnt expect it to go past 5 innings it will be ugly if rockwood takes care of business the only chance they have not really a chance but if leach pitched it maybe 10 runs but os goes down bad monday and then coalfield will be a good game but I think that coalfield will win the game if they get leach rocked early!so the bobcats should be 0-2!before they look to find a win!

Rockwood wins tonight 10-0 in 5 innings.. it should be like that for most of their games IF (IF is a big word) the can take care of business like they did today.. Good Job today tigers.. one game at a time..

The Mountain's always greener in May

Rockwood looked solid tonight. They were able to take advantage of several opportunities OS provided plus came through with a few big hits. The pitcher was in complete control the entire game, allowing only 1 hit. Not a bad way to start the regular season for Rockwood.

As for OS, they must find a way to hit the curve ball or it will be a long season. They really had some bad at swings against the curve ball & never looked comfortable at bat. Based on today's game, anyone facing OS should throw curveball after curve after curve, with a few fastballs to keep them off balance. That being said, if they find a way to adjust to the offspeed, they did have a few decent cuts at the FB, which really gives them room for improvement as the season progresses.

QUOTE(MSUBac2001 @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826409562[/snapback]Rockwood looked solid tonight. They were able to take advantage of several opportunities OS provided plus came through with a few big hits. The pitcher was in complete control the entire game, allowing only 1 hit. Not a bad way to start the regular season for Rockwood.

As for OS, they must find a way to hit the curve ball or it will be a long season. They really had some bad at swings against the curve ball & never looked comfortable at bat. Based on today's game, anyone facing OS should throw curveball after curve after curve, with a few fastballs to keep them off balance. That being said, if they find a way to adjust to the offspeed, they did have a few decent cuts at the FB, which really gives them room for improvement as the season progresses.

Alot of teams are going to find it difficult to hit that type

of curve ball all year long. It dropped off the table, for all

of Rockwoods talent in hitting, I was more impressed with

its pitching.

QUOTE(catback @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826411232[/snapback]Alot of teams are going to find it difficult to hit that type

of curve ball all year long. It dropped off the table, for all

of Rockwoods talent in hitting, I was more impressed with

its pitching.

True.. Rockwood has solid pitching this year and are starting to get there bats going.. the region is down a whole lot from last year.. so it could end up hurting them in the long run.. Duncans curve ball, i assume thats who you are talking about, is incredible when its working.. so is coopers.. #20 is swingin a hot bat right now.. the team as a whole is running bases well stealing bags and getting in scoring position. if rockwood can keep all this up and not get the big head, they should be fine..

QUOTE(Took @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826411251[/snapback]True.. Rockwood has solid pitching this year and are starting to get there bats going.. the region is down a whole lot from last year.. so it could end up hurting them in the long run.. Duncans curve ball, i assume thats who you are talking about, is incredible when its working.. so is coopers.. #20 is swingin a hot bat right now.. the team as a whole is running bases well stealing bags and getting in scoring position. if rockwood can keep all this up and not get the big head, they should be fine..

Yea, it was the Duncan kid, I've watched a lot of

high school baseball, his curve ball is one of the best!

I was watching from the side of the OS dug-out, then moved

behind the plate, just to see if it was really moving that much, it was!

I've never seen Rockwood play but hear they are good. Can someone tell me what makes this team good, who are the guys that are outstanding and how do they compare to guys from AAA ball. I'm asking for honest positive feedback to my question, I don't want to hear anyone put down please. I wouldn't want that done to my son or anyone else. Thanks

QUOTE(GoodGuy @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:08 AM) 826411485[/snapback]I've never seen Rockwood play but hear they are good. Can someone tell me what makes this team good, who are the guys that are outstanding and how do they compare to guys from AAA ball. I'm asking for honest positive feedback to my question, I don't want to hear anyone put down please. I wouldn't want that done to my son or anyone else. Thanks

honestly they went 16-18 last year.. they still have a lot to prove... they have four starters who are as good as anyone when they are on.. they have bats.. they can hit 1-9 spot.. their fielding is very good only time they ever have trouble is on hurried throws.. but what teams doesnt.. its hard to compare when you dont name a team.. will you be specific in who you want us to compare them too....