• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tide10bb @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:34 AM) 826403272[/snapback]#1 GREENEVILLE

#2 ERWIN

#3 SOUTH GREENE

#4 CLOUDLAND

#5 COCKE COUNTY

Greeneville will have to replace three key seniors. How well they do will depend on the replacements. There is a few talented freshman that can step in a fill the gap. However with young ones you have to have a growing time. Just ask the Cocke County faithful.

1. South Greene

2. Cocke County

3. Greeneville

4. Dobbyns Bennett

5. Science Hill

QUOTE(greenevillefan @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826403325[/snapback]Greeneville will have to replace three key seniors. How well they do will depend on the replacements. There is a few talented freshman that can step in a fill the gap. However with young ones you have to have a growing time. Just ask the Cocke County faithful.

1. South Greene

2. Cocke County

3. Greeneville

4. Dobbyns Bennett

5. Science Hill

I'll disagree with the young ones and growing time. The young girls came in and took a 2-29 team - that lost 3 starters 3-year starters - and made them 18-12 over night. Could've just as easily been 24-6 as they lost 6 by 10 points or less (All deficits under 5 except a 2OT 9-pt loss to Bearden), on the other hand, they could've just as easily been a .500 team -- either way, an improvement, led by the efforts of underclassmen...

I agree with that list for the most part. I wonder how SG will react to a new coach? If its not who some want, will players leave?

I may be inclined to put Daniel Boone on this list in place of either DB or Science Hill. Boone returns Caldwell and Nickles - they just have to replace a PG from what was a decent team that showed their real potential in the post-season..

QUOTE(PTSportsWriter @ Mar 7 2007 - 12:53 PM) 826403538[/snapback]I'll disagree with the young ones and growing time. The young girls came in and took a 2-29 team - that lost 3 starters 3-year starters - and made them 18-12 over night. Could've just as easily been 24-6 as they lost 6 by 10 points or less (All deficits under 5 except a 2OT 9-pt loss to Bearden), on the other hand, they could've just as easily been a .500 team -- either way, an improvement, led by the efforts of underclassmen...

I agree with that list for the most part. I wonder how SG will react to a new coach? If its not who some want, will players leave?

I may be inclined to put Daniel Boone on this list in place of either DB or Science Hill. Boone returns Caldwell and Nickles - they just have to replace a PG from what was a decent team that showed their real potential in the post-season..

I think South Greene could be a great team if they had a big post. I wonder how Greeneville would look if they had Dye (freshman at SG) next year?

QUOTE(tide10bb @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:23 PM) 826403580[/snapback]I think South Greene could be a great team if they had a big post. I wonder how Greeneville would look if they had Dye (freshman at SG) next year?

Bring her on. It would be nice. We do have a good replacement for carter next year in Paige Ramsey. She has played some this year and has had some bright spots.

QUOTE(OS91 @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826404191[/snapback]Oliver Springs will be one of the top 5 teams in all of East TN/Knoxville area.

Don't make me laugh out loud... You can tell you people don't know anything about AE, they're a fairly young team and they're only losing one player due to graduation from this years team. They should/will be in the top 5 next year...

I agree that Daniel Boone should be near the top in Upper-East. Elizabethton, depending on Mariah's rehab, on the development of Anderson and Jefferson and the emergence of future super-star, Bowling, will be very interesting.

Single A will be better:

Cloudland's sophomore class is superb, but the three graduates will be sorely missed.

Hampton loses two - Andrews and Tinsman - but the returners will be much-improved.

Unaka needs to replace one graduate; consider it done. A couple freshmen will play a lot.

North Greene is the team to watch.

QUOTE(krichunaka @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:47 AM) 826405909[/snapback]I agree that Daniel Boone should be near the top in Upper-East. Elizabethton, depending on Mariah's rehab, on the development of Anderson and Jefferson and the emergence of futur super-star, Bowling, will be very interesting.

Single A will be better:

Cloudland's sophomore class is superb, but the three graduates will be sorely missed.

Hampton loses two - Andrews and Tinsman - but the returners will be much-improved.

Unaka needs to replace one graduate; consider it done. A couple freshmen will play a lot.

Krich, what future super-star are you talking about? I know the Bowling that plays for TA Dugger. She is a decent player but I wouldn't call her a super-star.

QUOTE(krichunaka @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:47 AM) 826405909[/snapback]I agree that Daniel Boone should be near the top in Upper-East. Elizabethton, depending on Mariah's rehab, on the development of Anderson and Jefferson and the emergence of futur super-star, Bowling, will be very interesting.

Single A will be better:

What does north greene have? Didn't they get smoked by Cloudland in the regional semis?