Smyrna Baseball

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826405632[/snapback]Smyrna wrapped up the pre-season tonight with a win over Oakland 6-1.. How do people think they will do this year?? now remember they are in one of the toughest if not toughest districts in the state..

for the record smyrna won 5-1 over oakland

QUOTE(oaklandPOWER @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826405731[/snapback]Oakland is still missing polk and some of their other everyday players i believe...maybe this would have made a difference in the game

Actually Polk did hit and Fann came in at the end and hit.. they were missing nobody..

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826405767[/snapback]which district is tougher from top to bottom? i dont know if 9AAA is THE thoughest but it is right up there

How is it not the toughest?? What is than.. I mean you have Mt Juliet Beech Smyrna H'ville.. that would be what I say a pretty dang tough district

Smyrna will be a really good team this year. With Egerton and Gray leading the way. They have great pitching and good offense. The interesting thing will be to see how they are behind the plate and at second base, they lost two great players in Kyle Mooney(2b) and Kyle Ramsey© I wish the bulldogs and coach Vetter the best of luck this year

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ Mar 9 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826405914[/snapback]Actually Polk did hit and Fann came in at the end and hit.. they were missing nobody..

How is it not the toughest?? What is than.. I mean you have Mt Juliet Beech Smyrna H'ville.. that would be what I say a pretty dang tough district

i was taking up for 9AAA i think it is right up there it is hard to say who the actual toughest is but i know that 9 is right up there as far as other distircts that are good youve got 7 of course and you have the one farrogot is in and the memphis districts with houston and germantown and that is to just name a few

QUOTE(Live4FridayNite615 @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:17 AM) 826407792[/snapback]Yea preseason doesnt mean anything really in the win and lose column I mean they did give up 9 in one inning so.. just like all the home runs hit that game dont count.. its just pre season

So why mention that Smyrna beat Oakland in preseason if it doesn't count and doesn't mean anything. Can't have it both ways...