MARSHALL COUNTY DEFEATS LIVINGSTON

hoops fan2

great game down in the boro this afternoon

marshall county was just too much for the wildcats of livingston

they have no seniors on the starting team -- wow - guess we'll see them again in the boro i am sure !!

great season for the livingston girls -- which has lots of seniors -- you girls have a lot to be proud of !!

great season !!

the finals should be interesting tomorrow

LISTENED TO THE GAME ON THE RADIO! WOW! MARSHALL COUNTY IS A GIRLS BASKETBALL COUNTY! THEY HAVE HAD AN AAU TEAM THAT CONSISTED OF THE TIGERETTES & THE LADY ROCKETS AND BOTH ARE GOOD! WE WERE BEHIND THE TIGERETTES ALL THE WAY!

CHAPEL HILL WILL BE THERE SATURDAY TO CHEER THEM ON!

I'M SO PROUD OF THEM!

QUOTE(Go_Hogeye @ Mar 9 2007 - 07:25 PM) 826406662[/snapback]The lady cats have alot to be proud of. They kept us entertained all season, and had a great year. To the seniors good luck in all that you decide to do after graduation. Look to see the Cats back in the tourny next year.

the cats are always tough - they will be back - tough district and region -- as always !!

best of luck to the seniors !! i'm sure we will see and hear some of them continuing to light up the hardwoods in college !!!

I've seen the stats. I want to congratulate Alison West on a great tourney run, district to state semifinals. Good luck in your future. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Good luck to the LA team next year. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Alison West did have a great tournament. She hustled both games and had was shooting good. Ashley Matthews,who normally leads in scoring,had off games. Nothing seemed to go right for her. If she had hit at least half of her shots as she had typically done the outcome would have been different. Good luck to both these girls as they continue their career at Cumberland University...Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!