Next Year, Next Season

dontforget

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826412321[/snapback]Get rid of the 8a teams except Westmorland and Gville, don't schedule Sale Creek or Hampshire and that should do the trick, playing Watertown, TC, Merrol Hyde, etc from that district makes our schedule so weak...replace those teams and we should be alright...

and muffin is right we'll be more of a well rounded team, all 5 starters will be good and be involved, not just 3 or 4...

well rounded right it will be hard to replace Rich and Painter 2 of the best players in district and meant a lot with their assist an steals two best defensive players you had and scored when they had to.I still expect RBS to be the team to beat next year alone wit C'range.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826411990[/snapback]Thank you for the history lesson. Yes, Richland did not get past Region. I believe I stated that, but not as well as you did. Richland would have, in my opinion, matched up against Gleason better than any team I saw play at 'Boro. We have, I believe, the speed to compete while still having a size advantage. But who knows, we did not get there. And the way Gleason played, the lady vols may have trouble with them.

Good luck with you badmitten team Holywood!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Was Gleason really that impressive????? I must have been watching their badmitten team play!!!

QUOTE(muffin @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:25 PM) 826413252[/snapback]It looks like a certain team had 8 gimme games as you call them on on their schedule ,lets see 22-16 could have been 14-24 record very easily,heck get Jim,s job to.

who were they,most every game outside their district was aa & aaa

QUOTE(senator @ Mar 15 2007 - 01:57 PM) 826413038[/snapback]well rounded right it will be hard to replace Rich and Painter 2 of the best players in district and meant a lot with their assist an steals two best defensive players you had and scored when they had to.I still expect RBS to be the team to beat next year alone wit C'range.

It will be hard to replace those 2 especially Kelly...Rachael was by our best ball handler and a good point gaurd, but replacing Kelly will be the hardest because of what she brought to the table...Ashton has the ability to be a big game player if she is allowed to do so...