Yellow Jacket Classic

AllStar001

QUOTE(crackerjack10 @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826416389[/snapback]who ever put that east robertson beat springfield 6 to 1 in the yellow jacket classic is crazy bc they did not even play each other the jv teams were supposed to play friday morning but it got cancelled but i like how east people have to put a win they didnt even play on here to make them look like they are any count

haha dude somebody put that because it was on there and they put the score for the kenwood game that wasn't on there that was supposed to be, real good talkin smack though because we beat a pearl cohn team 26-1 that yall only beat 9-1 with yall's ace on the mound so know the facts before you get on here talkin

QUOTE(ERBaseball25 @ Mar 18 2007 - 05:25 PM) 826416552[/snapback]haha dude somebody put that because it was on there and they put the score for the kenwood game that wasn't on there that was supposed to be, real good talkin smack though because we beat a pearl cohn team 26-1 that yall only beat 9-1 with yall's ace on the mound so know the facts before you get on here talkin

Springfield will beat the crap outta east robertson in baseball,basketball,football,soccer,tennis, and whatever other sport there is when yall go up a couple of districts then start talkin crap about teams in springfields district

QUOTE(crackerjack10 @ Mar 18 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826416775[/snapback]that would be the only chance yall have to beat shs but springifled has 3 pitchers that could beat yall but i think if johnson is throwing the way he can and the splitter is working it will be a match up and i would like to see it

yeah your probably right, it would be a great match-up! but anyways i think that east and shs would be a good match-up no matter who was on the hill for both teams because both teams have solid defence and good sticks so i would say whoever was hitting better that day would win

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(EastBaseball25 @ Mar 18 2007 - 08:35 PM) 826416733[/snapback]yall will beat us??? haha ok i'm just backing my boy up and there is no way yall beat us if clinard pitches sorry...so that makes yall look bad now because yall would get beat by a little single A school

Pitch Clinard we dont care we'll rip him. Hes nothing to us but another pitcher hes all yall got hes a one man team and yall r just there to take up space and make a full team!