Just a Question

voiceofrockets

QUOTE(HoGeYeNaTiOn @ Mar 14 2007 - 05:31 PM) 826411851[/snapback]I thought it was awesome! Trust me, had Livingston won I would have been dancing too!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry but honestly i think we are all starting to be a little picky and trying to find any thing we can to complain about

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it was only time before this came about. But like someone has said already, it took a lot for these young ladies to make it this far and win it all. I feel as though if any team wins the big one they should be allowed to celebrate in style. That's what the Lady Roadrunenrs did. Just remember, when they have their celebration party or whatever they're having, I'll be trying to do the 2 step too.. Better known as the AE Step now...

Way to GO LADIES, no one thought you could be the people back home in Knoxville.. YOu were BALLIN'

i totally agree with the majority here..those ladies had played their hearts out & the emotion was flowing.. it was a championship win for gosh sakes think of what the football players do when they win the state championship games. whats with a little dance. i was not there for any particular team but must say enjoyed the game & the dance both made me smile /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> glad to see that others agree. so there /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> to those trying to stir something up