Sequatchie Co. over Whitwell 10-0

Sequatchie

QUOTE(jclariday @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826409726[/snapback]LOL ..... Thanks Binns!. It's tempting but I think I'll stick around a while. What a memorable first game. A 10-0 win with my pitcher pitching a perfect game. Bud Christy had 10 K's in his perfect game victory.

That's awesome. I know its a long season, a lot of games in a two month period, but I wish you well. Best of luck. I heard Grundy beat Franklin Co in Winchester tonite. Gonna be fun when yall get together. Hope to see you down the road.

QUOTE(jclariday @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826409726[/snapback]LOL ..... Thanks Binns!. It's tempting but I think I'll stick around a while. What a memorable first game. A 10-0 win with my pitcher pitching a perfect game. Bud Christy had 10 K's in his perfect game victory.

Juan ... congrats from Chuck

QUOTE(jclariday @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826409726[/snapback]LOL ..... Thanks Binns!. It's tempting but I think I'll stick around a while. What a memorable first game. A 10-0 win with my pitcher pitching a perfect game. Bud Christy had 10 K's in his perfect game victory.

Congratulations again coach! Tonight was the first SCHS baseball game I had been too in probably three or four years as I have stuck to football and basketball. It looks like from what I have seen and heard you will get the Sequatchie baseball program back to where it was once and better! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hard to judge either by just one game, but Sequatchie has some pretty good players returning from last year, and their younger players have been either first or second in the local eighth grade league the last two or three years, I believe. A lot of them should be ready to step in and do well too. The pitcher mentioned missed a lot of time last year with an injury, I think he struck out 15 against Red Bank in an early game.