SOCCER FIELDS!

KNIVES

ARE ANY TEAMS DOING ANYTHING TO THEIR FIELDS THIS YEAR?

ARE THERE ANY FIELDS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE ENJOY PLAYING ON B/C OF THE SMOOTH SURFACE ?

i will go ahead and say that i liked CAK's field last year but i havent seen it in a while..... bearden usually has a relatively good field to play on and i know that farraguts field is looking much better this year than it did last.........................WHO HAS THE BEST FIELD IN YOUR OPINION?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:45 PM) 826409544[/snapback]ARE ANY TEAMS DOING ANYTHING TO THEIR FIELDS THIS YEAR?

ARE THERE ANY FIELDS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE ENJOY PLAYING ON B/C OF THE SMOOTH SURFACE ?

i will go ahead and say that i liked CAK's field last year but i havent seen it in a while..... bearden usually has a relatively good field to play on and i know that farraguts field is looking much better this year than it did last.........................WHO HAS THE BEST FIELD IN YOUR OPINION?

Webb

QUOTE(BigL @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:49 PM) 826409550[/snapback]Webb

Yup! Totally agree. If only they would get lights!

Oak Ridge has one of the nicest in the state, now, though. (Not as nice as Webb's, though)

CAK's field is still waiting to get green. We decided to forgo the winter rye and go straight bermuda. While the surface is true and flat, it sure is brown. Hopefully all of this warm weather will start it going!

Guest THEWALL07

When Warren County's bermuda starts growing again it will be very nice. Just patches here and there are sprouting up because it is out of season right now. Once it starts growing and they start mowing its a great surface.