Liberty Tech vs. Dyer County

papatiger

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826412339[/snapback]booker t was "too powerful" but we beat them........im sick of all yall cocky liberty fans trashin our team and telling our team to be "[roud of our acclomplishments" liberty CAN be beat..in state or not they CAN be beat..i dont care that the three losses they had were against "nationally ranked teams" liberty CAN be beat....it can happen...dyer county may not beat them....but they will be beat sooner or ;ater.

Are u upset?

I am not cocky...I don't play for Liberty. I support them, just like you support Dyer Co.

If you don't like the fact that Liberty fans say that Dyer dosen't have a chance, tough.

no one told the coach to play single 'A' teams and then lose to one..they haven't beat any credible teams, therefore your team is the

underdog...liberty is the favorite..thats the way thing are, Quit being mad a be glad that Dyer made it this far after two very sad seasons. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826412339[/snapback]booker t was "too powerful" but we beat them........im sick of all yall cocky liberty fans trashin our team and telling our team to be "[roud of our acclomplishments" liberty CAN be beat..in state or not they CAN be beat..i dont care that the three losses they had were against "nationally ranked teams" liberty CAN be beat....it can happen...dyer county may not beat them....but they will be beat sooner or ;ater.

Dyer County won't beat them. It will be by 29 points and only that because Liberty Tech will play a lot of people. What's wrong with talking about Dyer's accomplishments. Most fans would be proud of that. It is not a shame to be beat by Liberty Tech by a lot because a lot of people have been. Dyer County is a really good team but Liberty Tech is a great team. And I am not a cocky fan. I'm not a fan per say. I am an admirer of this team because of their accomplishments their attitude and their whole team chemistry. A classy coach and classy team and fans. I have never been treated better than when I went to Liberty Tech. No one is bashing the teams in the tournament. It is just a reality that Liberty Tech is that much better. Heck, I think they could win AAA.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826412365[/snapback]Dyer County won't beat them. It will be by 29 points and only that because Liberty Tech will play a lot of people. What's wrong with talking about Dyer's accomplishments. Most fans would be proud of that. It is not a shame to be beat by Liberty Tech by a lot because a lot of people have been. Dyer County is a really good team but Liberty Tech is a great team. And I am not a cocky fan. I'm not a fan per say. I am an admirer of this team because of their accomplishments their attitude and their whole team chemistry. A classy coach and classy team and fans. I have never been treated better than when I went to Liberty Tech. No one is bashing the teams in the tournament. It is just a reality that Liberty Tech is that much better. Heck, I think they could win AAA.

Don't sweat it. He's just a high school kid who jumped on the bandwagon since we won the district. I remember our 42-85 loss at Liberty in Dec 04. As much as we have improved since that season, I'm afraid Liberty has too.

QUOTE(N2Choctaws @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826412391[/snapback]Don't sweat it. He's just a high school kid who jumped on the bandwagon since we won the district. I remember our 42-85 loss at Liberty in Dec 04. As much as we have improved since that season, I'm afraid Liberty has too.

Okay. thanks for letting me know. Anyway it must have been really great this year with the way that you all had two 3 win seasons and then come alive and make it to the final 4. I bet the community is ecstatic as they should. This is a fun time of year.

Liberty's coach will not get out coached with the game hanging in the balance like BTW did....

Guest brooks_12

QUOTE(N2Choctaws @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826412391[/snapback]Don't sweat it. He's just a high school kid who jumped on the bandwagon since we won the district. I remember our 42-85 loss at Liberty in Dec 04. As much as we have improved since that season, I'm afraid Liberty has too.

im not no bandwagon jumper

ive been watchin the games since WELL before we won the district...

get your facts straight please.

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826412412[/snapback]im not no bandwagon jumper

ive been watchin the games since WELL before we won the district...

get your facts straight please.

A true fan watches them in the first game, second game, third game, etc. They don't wait until they get momentum and start winning a bunch of games to suddenly decide they want to be a fan.

Guest brooks_12

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:07 PM) 826412417[/snapback]A true fan watches them in the first game, second game, third game, etc. They don't wait until they get momentum and start winning a bunch of games to suddenly decide they want to be a fan.

i watched our first game this year thankyou.

we beat henry county i belive it was in overtime......

and i am a true fan..

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826412429[/snapback]No one cares.

This thread is about the fact that Liberty is going to beat Dyer Co.

And the predictions some individuals have.

so predict and give a reason why.

It certainly doesnt have anything to do with your earlier post of DYER COUNTY losing to a single a team. Liberty may win but WE"RE VERY PROUD OF THIS CHOCTAW TEAM! WHAT A CROWD DC HAD TONIGHT , AS I stated in an earlier post that DC would have the Largest crowd/supporters than ANY team in the Tourney ! IT WILL BE DOUBLE THAT ON FRIDAY!! Dont for one second / thought ?? DYER COUNTYS talent Level ! WE"RE ALL VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL!! GO CHOCTAWS ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(STUNNAH @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826412433[/snapback]Look let's be real about this contest...It's over...There is no way that dc can compete with the "MIGHTY CRUSADERS"!!!Nuff said...

I wouldn`t say "no way". Anything can happen...foul trouble, an injury, etc... but I think even the most realistic DC fan would admit that the Choctaws are pretty heavy underdogs. Like I said before they have nothing to lose. They are playing a team that so far in the playoffs have beaten opponents by an average score of around 28 points per game. They just need to go out and played relaxed and have fun.