STATION CAMP BASEBALL

bg1987

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may sound mean but its a honest question. Why is it that SC can win the games that dont matter, like this weekend for example, but cant win the district games? Something is WRONG. SC is too good not to win more games than they have. I know that one reason is all the errors. Come on Station Camp play some ball.

I have watched Station Camp all season and have come to the conclusion that the team is playing at the same level as their opponents. For instance, the teams in the Dickson Tournament, Dyer County and Hardin County are both state contenders so SC played like a state contender. You should have swept most of the teams in your district but instead, they swept you. You have played tougher competition in tournaments than in your district and you have shown what you can do. I agree, you need to go into the District Tournament with the attitude that you are a Contender and Play up to your potential instead of down to your opponent.

QUOTE(SANDLOT1 @ Apr 26 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826446436[/snapback]I have watched Station Camp all season and have come to the conclusion that the team is playing at the same level as their opponents. For instance, the teams in the Dickson Tournament, Dyer County and Hardin County are both state contenders so SC played like a state contender. You should have swept most of the teams in your district but instead, they swept you. You have played tougher competition in tournaments than in your district and you have shown what you can do. I agree, you need to go into the District Tournament with the attitude that you are a Contender and Play up to your potential instead of down to your opponent.

Sounds like a coaching problem. From what I hear you have a lot of upset parents over therein Bison land.

Well Station Camps season is over. I wish I could say good season but since I expected better I cant say that. This was a talented team and I really thought they would go far this season. They had some big wins but none that mattered much. I do look for SCHS to do better in coming years. They are loosing 9 seniors but there are quite a few good players still left. Eric Gilley and Corey Seeley are moving on to Vol State next year.

QUOTE(rigger101 @ May 2 2007 - 04:29 PM) 826450222[/snapback]

Sounds like a coaching problem. From what I hear you have a lot of upset parents over therein Bison land.

I dont think it is coaching. I like the coach, and I think that he did what he could there was just way way too many ERRORS. Not much anybody could have done about that, and the parents blame the bumpy field for that not the coach.