St. Patricks Tournament

mreverything

Maybe I am old school, but when a team host a tournament and teams travel to play in this tournament..... don't you think that the host team would yeild to the visiting teams and allow them to play on the "best" fields? Apparently, Loretto feels that they are due the privilege of playing on the best field, in spite of teams traveling to their town to play. don't think this shows much class but I might be in the minority..... anyone else have any thoughts???

QUOTE(pops7 @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826418128[/snapback]Maybe I am old school, but when a team host a tournament and teams travel to play in this tournament..... don't you think that the host team would yeild to the visiting teams and allow them to play on the "best" fields? Apparently, Loretto feels that they are due the privilege of playing on the best field, in spite of teams traveling to their town to play. don't think this shows much class but I might be in the minority..... anyone else have any thoughts???

Loretto is not known for having much class it all starts with the coach.