9AAA standings, scores, etc.

eagle26

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(deez what? @ Apr 14 2007 - 05:50 PM) 826437558[/snapback]Smyrna is overrated there is no way they can stay at the top of the district. they are gonna end up losin 3-4 games. sonny is gonna get rocked against mt juliet and beach the next go around

ha ha ha ha Sonny going to get rocked.. lol /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> well thats your own opinion and right now your opinion doesnt mean **....

QUOTE(deez what? @ Apr 14 2007 - 05:50 PM) 826437558[/snapback]Smyrna is overrated there is no way they can stay at the top of the district. they are gonna end up losin 3-4 games. sonny is gonna get rocked against mt juliet and beach the next go around

ha get real no way Smyrna loses 3-4 games in the district this year. At most they lose 2.

Smyrna will lose 3-4 district games! They are a gamble evrytime they step on the field. 1 of 2 things has to happen for them to win. When Sonny is on the hill (although very beatable) they have a chance. Next if there 1-2-3 hitters do not hit, they stand no chance. Both times Smyrna has won the big game, Sonny was on the hill and their 1-2-3 hitters carried the load. MJ and Beech are both solid solid clubs, Smyrna is just not solid through and through and i look for them two drop 3 if not 4 disrict games! Good Luck Smyrna. MJ and Beech play tommorow! Any thought on the outcome of that one??

Not sure what smyrna team you have watched whoolleyman...i have seen them about 4 times and they are carried by 1-7. their top of the line-up is solid. against beech and mj they were carried by the 3-5 hitters. #5 hitter, hogan, drove in both runs against mj, and one against beech. gray hits third. egerton hits 4th and has 7 homers. townes hit the go ahead homer aginst gallatin and he hits 6 or 7 in the line-up. they area balanced team and their pitching, top to bottom, is as strong as anyone else's in the district. will smyrna run the table...probably not. in fact i would say definitely not. but are beech and mj far superior. not right now, or at least they haven't shown it. and who exactly is going to give them these 3-4 losses. they have two games left with both wilson central and hendersonville. they have lavergne, and gallatin again. (might lose one of those) beech might beat them at smyrna. but i don't think mj has a shot bc if hill throws tonight against beech, mj is throwing their #2 against sonny. I don't see how you think sonny will get "ripped" considering he just no hit them and struck out 16. mj didn't even hit a ball out of the infield. 16 Ks, and 5 ground balls. I would really be surprised if mj came out and ripped sonny. he is beatable, by all means, any pitcher is. But i don't think there is a team in the district that is capable of "ripping" him.

QUOTE(justafanman22 @ Apr 16 2007 - 08:35 AM) 826438431[/snapback]Not sure what smyrna team you have watched whoolleyman...i have seen them about 4 times and they are carried by 1-7. their top of the line-up is solid. against beech and mj they were carried by the 3-5 hitters. #5 hitter, hogan, drove in both runs against mj, and one against beech. gray hits third. egerton hits 4th and has 7 homers. townes hit the go ahead homer aginst gallatin and he hits 6 or 7 in the line-up. they area balanced team and their pitching, top to bottom, is as strong as anyone else's in the district. will smyrna run the table...probably not. in fact i would say definitely not. but are beech and mj far superior. not right now, or at least they haven't shown it. and who exactly is going to give them these 3-4 losses. they have two games left with both wilson central and hendersonville. they have lavergne, and gallatin again. (might lose one of those) beech might beat them at smyrna. but i don't think mj has a shot bc if hill throws tonight against beech, mj is throwing their #2 against sonny. I don't see how you think sonny will get "ripped" considering he just no hit them and struck out 16. mj didn't even hit a ball out of the infield. 16 Ks, and 5 ground balls. I would really be surprised if mj came out and ripped sonny. he is beatable, by all means, any pitcher is. But i don't think there is a team in the district that is capable of "ripping" him.

The #5 hitter for smyrna diddnt drive in a run...the 3 runs scored against beech were the first 3 batters the first scoring on errors and sonny gray hitting a two run homer. The #5 hitter had nothing to do with any of the runs scored in the game.

QUOTE(whooleyman07 @ Apr 15 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826438277[/snapback]Smyrna will lose 3-4 district games! They are a gamble evrytime they step on the field. 1 of 2 things has to happen for them to win. When Sonny is on the hill (although very beatable) they have a chance. Next if there 1-2-3 hitters do not hit, they stand no chance. Both times Smyrna has won the big game, Sonny was on the hill and their 1-2-3 hitters carried the load. MJ and Beech are both solid solid clubs, Smyrna is just not solid through and through and i look for them two drop 3 if not 4 disrict games! Good Luck Smyrna. MJ and Beech play tommorow! Any thought on the outcome of that one??

Beech wins 5-3. an no MJ is def. not more solid than smyrna right now. both clubs are really good dont get me wrong but smyrna is the team to beat in 9AAA this season.