State Tourney --- Murfreesboro

chill

I am from middle Tennessee and I am glad to see that it looks like middle is gonna take AAA this year. With that being said and before you all start bashing Memphis for this one year, look back and see that Memphis has won AAA the last seven years. White County over Columbia in 99 was the last time any non-Memphis team has won the AAA state tourney.

QUOTE(bfar88 @ Mar 16 2007 - 01:54 PM) 826414247[/snapback]I am from middle Tennessee and I am glad to see that it looks like middle is gonna take AAA this year. With that being said and before you all start bashing Memphis for this one year, look back and see that Memphis has won AAA the last seven years. White County over Columbia in 99 was the last time any non-Memphis team has won the AAA state tourney.

AMEN!

As a Memphian, all I can say is that nobody reigns forever.

It's unfortunate that none of our Memphis teams will make the AAA Title game but, obviously, great for the rest of the State....Best of Luck to all the remaining Title Contenders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's go Memphis Mitchell Tigers. Defy the odds and bring the AA Gold Ball back to Memphis!

Never in a million years did I expect to see ya'll making some noise in the AA tournament, this year, after losing Thaddeous Young & company to graduation.

QUOTE(TraderB @ Mar 16 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826414340[/snapback]AMEN!

As a Memphian, all I can say is that nobody reigns forever.

It's unfortunate that none of our Memphis teams will make the AAA Title game but, obviously, great for the rest of the State....Best of Luck to all the remaining Title Contenders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's go Memphis Mitchell Tigers. Defy the odds and bring the AA Gold Ball back to Memphis!

Never in a million years did I expect to see ya'll making some noise in the AA tournament, this year, after losing Thaddeous Young & company to graduation.

Noise stops around 7pm tonight for Mitchell..A-E WILL SHUZZ YOU UP !