4th Annual SP Quarterback Club Golf Classic

zonepirate

>>>>>The SP Quarterback club golf tournament is this weekend. We still have a few openings we need to fill. Come on out and enjoy some good golf, good food and good company

South Pittsburg Quarterback Club Presents:

4th ANNUAL GOLF CLASSIC

AND DINNER

WillowBrook Golf Club

Manchester, TN

MAY 19, 2007

Event is limited to first 32 fully paid team entries.

Four Man Select Shot

First and second flights begin at 1:00 PM.

Entry fee is $65.00 per player.

Entry Fee includes golf and steak dinner after at WillowBrook Club House.

Prizes awarded in each flight**

1st Place - $520.00

2nd Place - $360.00

3rd Place - $260.00

**Prizes based on full field

FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO REGISTER, PLEASE CALL WILLOWBROOK GOLF CLUB AT 931-728-8989, BILL MASON AT 423-580-5161 OR VIC GRIDER AT 423-837-0206

~DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS MAY 18TH, 2007~Attached File(s) http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1030 2007_GOLF_FLYER.doc ( 25k )

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=1029 2007_GOLF_REG_FORM.doc ( 25.5k )

• 1 month later...

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 19 2007 - 07:00 AM) 826462653[/snapback]let us know how the tournament went.

Thanks to all that came out and played in our golf tournament. It was a big success and a beautiful day for golf. 23 teams played and although I'm not sure about the final numbers we raised more this year than ever before. Thanks again to all that helped and be sure to keep us in mind next year. And thanks for the bumps wingy /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(zonepirate @ May 20 2007 - 08:13 PM) 826463654[/snapback]Thanks to all that came out and played in our golf tournament. It was a big success and a beautiful day for golf. 23 teams played and although I'm not sure about the final numbers we raised more this year than ever before. Thanks again to all that helped and be sure to keep us in mind next year. And thanks for the bumps wingy /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Very glad to hear you had a very successful tournament. I was planning to come out, but I had to go to the MTSU game. Good luck in 07. I will make at least one or two games.