4-3a

shs796

white house sould be good like always

pearl cohn will probably top agian

sycamore lose alot of seniors but return alot of players with alot of game experince

greenbrier is up in the air they had a young team last year

macon lost alot of talented players at the skill position

station camp will have to fill the place mr football finalist randal toney

dekalb had some good liman last year that they will have to replace

who should be the toughest teams to beat next year

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sticking to my guns here /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

1.) Pearl Cohn: the champs are the kings until they can be dethroned though they do have to replace a talented group of WRs & DBs as well as some solid OL

2.) White House: a second round playoff team that returns a ton of experience from last year's young bunch with the possible exception being at QB

3.) Sycamore: they return a lot of experience from last year's quarterfinal bunch but have a few holes to fill before they can contend for the region title such as QB, WR, RB, & DB

4.) Greenbrier: they were somewhat young last year but they still have to replace guys both on the OL/DL as well as at RB

5.) Station Camp: they had a memorable year last fall but now with serious graduation losses they have to fill holes at RB, OL, & DB

6.) DeKalb Co.: improvement was made though results didn't come last year and this team just has a few holes to fill at OL & DL before they really begin contention for postseason

7.) Macon Co.: they really overachieved each of the last two years and now they are gutted with graduation losses especially on offense and rebuilding is necessary to get back to contention

DeKalb Co. Tigers 2007 Football Schedule

Week 0: ??????????????????

Week 1: ??????????????????

Week 2: Greenbrier (A)

Week 3: ??????????????????

Week 4: Station Camp (A)

Week 5: Cannon Co. (H)

Week 6: Pearl Cohn (H)

Week 7: ??????????????????

Week 8: White House (A)

Week 9: Sycamore (H)

Week 10: Macon Co. (H)

I am missing three non-region games off of the DeKalb Co. schedule for this upcoming season. As soon as I get this information I will be able to post the schedules for all 7 of the Region 4-3A teams. Anyone who can provide me with this information I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 21 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826419557[/snapback]DeKalb Co. Tigers 2007 Football Schedule

Week 0: ??????????????????

Week 1: ??????????????????

Week 2: Greenbrier (A)

Week 3: ??????????????????

Week 4: Station Camp (A)

Week 5: Cannon Co. (H)

Week 6: Pearl Cohn (H)

Week 7: ??????????????????

Week 8: White House (A)

Week 9: Sycamore (H)

Week 10: Macon Co. (H)

I am missing three non-region games off of the DeKalb Co. schedule for this upcoming season. As soon as I get this information I will be able to post the schedules for all 7 of the Region 4-3A teams. Anyone who can provide me with this information I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

Week 0 warren county A

Week 1 watertown H

week 3 bye

week 7 upperman A

QUOTE(chiefkc @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826420116[/snapback]i think that this region will be just as good as it was last year. i think pearl cohn will win the region just because of their talent and thier great athletes. white house will prolly ber the number two team due to the experiance taht their players gained from last year. Sycamore will be the number three team but could beat white house to be the number two, ut sycamore wont be as dangerous as they were last year due to the losses of austin lohin and matt carrigan, but matts little brother corey is just as good as matt is but coreys size will be a factor.the number four spot is a toss up station camp could be the team but with the loss of toney who knows. macon county like sycamore lost a lot of good players due to graduation and dekalb will finish last just for the fact that they are dekalb and they have no coaching of no players that care about winning.

From every coach that I have talked to from this region I must say that all of them said that DeKalb Co. may be a team to look out for this next season (much like Station Camp was last year going from 1-9 in '05 to 10-2 in '06). The Tigers improved greatly last year because when Trapp took over there's no doubt that the program had hit rock bottom. Last year DeKalb Co. was much more competitive in games against Greenbrier, Sycamore, White House, & Macon Co. If DeKalb Co. can find an offense to go with that defense that they had last year (one that was really underrated) then they may suprise some folks. That first region game at Greenbrier will be a huge sign that tells us whether DeKalb Co. is ready to compete for a playoff spot or whether they still have some work to do in a very loaded region.

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Mar 23 2007 - 08:41 AM) 826420901[/snapback]dekalb county was not comopetitive at all against sycamore last year. sycamore had almost 500 total yards in that game and dekalb didnt even have close to 50 total.

Compare it to the previous year though when DeKalb couldn't even line up and then they had to play reduced quarters in the second half of the game just to speed up the execution /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />