Tiger Classic

Fitzi40

QUOTE(carlym @ Mar 19 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826417984[/snapback]seriously, they are not co-champions. the kingston coach said before the light situation came up that he did not want to play another game. and the tournment official took the trophy from the kingston coach and gave it to the notre dame coach.

and the kingston coach does not seem that humble. not only were kingstons coachs disrespectful but so were the parents. there is always 2 sides to a story but this was not a co-champion situation.

No the ND coach went to the Kingston coach in the parking lot crying about the trophy. Now talk about disrespect you ND people need to take a good look at your coach I will say one thing classless nice job of shaking the hurt Kingston players hand after the game coach. Not one time did the Kingston coaches or the fans say a word to a ND player. Guess the Sale Creek people were right.

Proud parent of #8 on the Kingston softball team

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wpasi @ Mar 19 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826418013[/snapback]No the ND coach went to the Kingston coach in the parking lot crying about the trophy. Now talk about disrespect you ND people need to take a good look at your coach I will say one thing classless nice job of shaking the hurt Kingston players hand after the game coach. Not one time did the Kingston coaches or the fans say a word to a ND player. Guess the Sale Creek people were right.

who pitched for Kingston tonite?....i hope #8 is doing ok.....

Carlym please get your facts straight. The coach for Kingston did not say that they did not want to play another game. The city lights were going out at 12. That only left both teams 10 mins to play. If you do not believe me call the tournament coordinator and ask him for yourself, its that easy to find out the truth. Kingston and Notre Dame are the Co-champions of this tournament. There was no run differential it was a split championship period. I do not coach nor play for any of the teams but I was there to watch softball. I witnessed the whole situation. It is pretty sad that you guys are argueing about this over Coacht. What i saw was a great softball and well coached team from Kingston lose there star player. Notre Dame is gonna beat kingston without their ace. But if their ace would not of got hurt we would of not even be having this discussion right now. Both teams and coachs did well but it is time to let this one go for both the kingston and notre dame fans.

Notre Dame and Kingston BOTH are Champions.

Best of Luck to both Teams.

QUOTE(Unreal21 @ Mar 20 2007 - 06:45 AM) 826418213[/snapback]Carlym please get your facts straight. The coach for Kingston did not say that they did not want to play another game. The city lights were going out at 12. That only left both teams 10 mins to play. If you do not believe me call the tournament coordinator and ask him for yourself, its that easy to find out the truth. Kingston and Notre Dame are the Co-champions of this tournament. There was no run differential it was a split championship period. I do not coach nor play for any of the teams but I was there to watch softball. I witnessed the whole situation. It is pretty sad that you guys are argueing about this over Coacht. What i saw was a great softball and well coached team from Kingston lose there star player. Notre Dame is gonna beat kingston without their ace. But if their ace would not of got hurt we would of not even be having this discussion right now. Both teams and coachs did well but it is time to let this one go for both the kingston and notre dame fans.

Notre Dame and Kingston BOTH are Champions.

Best of Luck to both Teams.

Sounds like this was a great tournament.....no one has a clue who won........lol

Kingston is definitely a good softball team! And we at Catholic had no problems with players, parents, or coaches when they came to our place opening week and put a 10-1 drubbin' on us! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sorry to hear about R's injury, wpasi. I'd say it'd be hard to try and keep her outta the lineup! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

---rSquared

QUOTE(rSquared @ Mar 20 2007 - 07:25 PM) 826418776[/snapback]Kingston is definitely a good softball team! And we at Catholic had no problems with players, parents, or coaches when they came to our place opening week and put a 10-1 drubbin' on us! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sorry to hear about R's injury, wpasi. I'd say it'd be hard to try and keep her outta the lineup! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

---rSquared

rSquared trying to keep Reiley out of the OS game was a nogo the game tonight was called for rain she should be fine by next week with rest. You have a good ball club keep em working and great things will happen /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(wpasi @ Mar 19 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826418013[/snapback]No the ND coach went to the Kingston coach in the parking lot crying about the trophy. Now talk about disrespect you ND people need to take a good look at your coach I will say one thing classless nice job of shaking the hurt Kingston players hand after the game coach. Not one time did the Kingston coaches or the fans say a word to a ND player. Guess the Sale Creek people were right.

i am pretty sure there was no crying in the parking lot over a trophy. and you must of been somewhere else if you think that the kingston fans didnt say a word to a nd player. a group of the parents walked out of the park calling the nd players a "bunch of thugs." there was no reason for any of that.

it wasnt all of the parents but it was a few of them that were very negative. kingston has a very good team and an you should be proud of your daughter. she is a great ball player and so are the other players on the team. sorry this kind of got out of hand but i guess its all where you get your information from.

QUOTE(wpasi @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:27 PM) 826418013[/snapback]No the ND coach went to the Kingston coach in the parking lot crying about the trophy. Now talk about disrespect you ND people need to take a good look at your coach I will say one thing classless nice job of shaking the hurt Kingston players hand after the game coach. Not one time did the Kingston coaches or the fans say a word to a ND player. Guess the Sale Creek people were right.

Sale Creek people are always right! jk

Good Luck to the Kingston softball team! We know who really won. ; )