District 7A

catchpc10

I've only seen Pickett and Jackson co. play this year, and that was tonight at jackson co. with pc winning 7-5. so I figure monterey is picked to win it. I also heard they have some really good pitching. How is everyone else gonna match up? Is it between these three teams for the district? Swason and muffin I know you've got the red boiling sources, how are they looking this year?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 20 2007 - 12:23 AM) 826418146[/snapback]I've only seen Pickett and Jackson co. play this year, and that was tonight at jackson co. with pc winning 7-5. so I figure monterey is picked to win it. I also heard they have some really good pitching. How is everyone else gonna match up? Is it between these three teams for the district? Swason and muffin I know you've got the red boiling sources, how are they looking this year?

I am completely out of it,I can,t even get them to enter their schedule.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 21 2007 - 03:31 PM) 826419523[/snapback]Pickett Co. beat Jackson co. again last night 10-2, sweeping jackson co. for the regular season? Can pickett hang with monterey or are they gonna have to settle for 2nd place? Is jackson co. the third best team in the district or will clay or rbs challenge them as well?

Monterey played our team to open the season. We should have beat them. They can be beat. Your district is up in the air. Good luck to all!

Hawg-I, I've heard that monterey has three pretty good pitchers this year, one guy who used to play their said that it maybe the best staff looper has ever had, did you see that when you played them? 7A has to be up in the air from the lack of jackson, celina, monterey, and pickett co. players and fans response to this topic.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826420224[/snapback]Hawg-I, I've heard that monterey has three pretty good pitchers this year, one guy who used to play their said that it maybe the best staff looper has ever had, did you see that when you played them? 7A has to be up in the air from the lack of jackson, celina, monterey, and pickett co. players and fans response to this topic.

Yeah, we saw Horton and I think Wilson.Past that I could't tell ya.

QUOTE(Hawg-I @ Mar 22 2007 - 01:52 PM) 826420439[/snapback]Yeah, we saw Horton and I think Wilson.Past that I could't tell ya.

well all trash talk aside and im not just talking trash or nothin beacues i play for monterey but even our coach said this years team is one of the best if not the best that has come thro monterey thats what he said any way

QUOTE(screwdottmbb10 @ Mar 23 2007 - 08:48 AM) 826420911[/snapback]well all trash talk aside and im not just talking trash or nothin beacues i play for monterey but even our coach said this years team is one of the best if not the best that has come thro monterey thats what he said any way

Monterey will be loaded for bear, Pickett Co. is hungry, Jackson will cause some damage if their pitching improves, RBS will be much improved and in the hunt, Clay will be a little down but will be competetive and ready to take care of business, Clarkrange got much better last year and will get some good district wins, HS will fight tooth and nail for Strong and upset people that take them too lightly.

• 2 weeks later...

monterey beat jackson county on back to back one hitters by me and cody cantrell and we beat rbs last night 10-0 we look forward to the pickett game oh yea and hawg i if it wasnt for a string of errors and walks you would not have scored but i guess we will see when you come to our house...................................................................................................................................................................................................good luck oh yea lets here some talk on here we have like 9 posts

QUOTE(Horton31 @ Apr 3 2007 - 01:54 PM) 826429038[/snapback]monterey beat jackson county on back to back one hitters by me and cody cantrell and we beat rbs last night 10-0 we look forward to the pickett game oh yea and hawg i if it wasnt for a string of errors and walks you would not have scored but i guess we will see when you come to our house...................................................................................................................................................................................................good luck oh yea lets here some talk on here we have like 9 posts

Then don't make errors nad dont walk people.