Transfers

basketballnut

QUOTE(YoungBlood4 @ Mar 20 2007 - 10:18 PM) 826418987[/snapback]Rumor around Smith Co. is that Kayla Christopher (OS), Emily Mahaney (JC) and Laken Lenard (RBS) are all going to transfer to Smith Co. to play with Kayci ferris and rest of the Owelettes, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is uncalled for ----- don't do this to the kids please !!

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Mar 21 2007 - 07:57 AM) 826419187[/snapback]I guess you are kidding. I seriously heard that a former JC prospect, I will not mention the big girl's name, will be returning to 1A basketball next year. Probably to JC. Big loss for Smith County if it happens.

we know who you are talking about -- and you have no idea if this is even remotely true -- do you live in Smith County?

No you don't ----- stop the rumor mill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Mar 25 2007 - 04:45 PM) 826422266[/snapback]this is uncalled for ----- don't do this to the kids please !!

we know who you are talking about -- and you have no idea if this is even remotely true -- do you live in Smith County?

No you don't ----- stop the rumor mill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard the same thing. I heard that promises were made to daddy prior to the transfer last year, and after the transfer was made, the promises no longer existed. Ask the Jackson County fans. They know. They have been long talking about it. The state needs to come in and shut a basketball program down and bring the people involved, whether coaches or boosters, up on criminal charges to stop this BULL.

This recruiting and promise making needs to stop. This is not professional ball.