Im shocked!

Rise n Shine

Tyler Played all four years at GCHS, and then went on to Hargrave Academy in Chatham, VA. His Soph. year he was a state champion as well as tourne MVP. He went to Hargrave for two reasons. 1st he did not want to play for Pearl because Pearl would not promise him a starting spot, 2nd, afterwhich he had decided not to attend UT, he became academically inelgible anyways.

Smith and Chism met one time, in 2003, with GCHS winning. Tyler's Jun year, GC played Jackson NS(I believe) and was defeated, and his Senior year they lost to Humbolt, both losses coming in Sub-state.

Tyler has been successful at Iowa, although he should have kept his intentions with UT. I've always pondered his decision to go to UT in the first place and not a basketball school like Duke or UNC.

If you argue that Wayne is on Tyler's level, good luck finding facts. Tyler won one championship, while wayne won 3, but look at the surrounding team. If you are not from Giles County, or the immediate surrounding area, and can name me aother player off of that team that year, I'll give you a cookie. I am from GC, therefore biased, but I know a couple of players from Bolivar for the three championship years, and know that although GC had some talented athletes, Bolivar was better all around.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rise n Shine @ Mar 21 2007 - 09:30 AM) 826419269[/snapback]yea they lost, they did'nt come 2 play!!! if they would have played the first half like the second we would have won!!!!!

but still tyler is way better player than wayne!!!!!!! go 2 iowahawkeyes.com and see what he has done!!!!!!! ut has a better supporting cast than iowa does tho!!!!! next year look out 4real they gotta alot of redshirt freshmen that did'nt play this year!!!!

Tyler is a cry baby. I would take anyone on UT over him any day

Tyler Played all four years at GCHS, and then went on to Hargrave Academy in Chatham, VA. His Soph. year he was a state champion as well as tourne MVP. He went to Hargrave for two reasons. 1st he did not want to play for Pearl because Pearl would not promise him a starting spot, 2nd, afterwhich he had decided not to attend UT, he became academically inelgible anyways.

Smith and Chism met one time, in 2003, with GCHS winning. Tyler's Jun year, GC played Jackson NS(I believe) and was defeated, and his Senior year they lost to Humbolt, both losses coming in Sub-state.

Tyler has been successful at Iowa, although he should have kept his intentions with UT. I've always pondered his decision to go to UT in the first place and not a basketball school like Duke or UNC.

If you argue that Wayne is on Tyler's level, good luck finding facts. Tyler won one championship, while wayne won 3, but look at the surrounding team. If you are not from Giles County, or the immediate surrounding area, and can name me aother player off of that team that year, I'll give you a cookie. I am from GC, therefore biased, but I know a couple of players from Bolivar for the three championship years, and know that although GC had some talented athletes, Bolivar was better all around.

[/quote who is this idiot? 4 one 2003 wayne was'nt even on bolivar!!!!! giles put a great team in bolivar that year! 2 wanye should'nt even had been on boliver in 2004 he transferred from jackson ss which bolivar should have got disquailfied that year 4 that!!!! 2005 we lost in substate!!!! and tyler graduated from giles!!!!! u crazy about what u talkin about!

QUOTE(SuperSport @ Mar 21 2007 - 12:22 PM) 826419408[/snapback]Tyler Played all four years at GCHS, and then went on to Hargrave Academy in Chatham, VA. His Soph. year he was a state champion as well as tourne MVP. He went to Hargrave for two reasons. 1st he did not want to play for Pearl because Pearl would not promise him a starting spot, 2nd, afterwhich he had decided not to attend UT, he became academically inelgible anyways.

Stick to baseball loser!! Wayne only won two!! Dummy!! Wayne Played for Jackson his 10th grade year, JSS got beat by Bolivar and then he transfered Idiot!!! Stupid, oops i mean Stupidsport Tyler only played Wayne once and GCHS lost!! Get your fact straight before post or stick to posting on the baseball site!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(tcross @ Mar 22 2007 - 07:48 AM) 826420088[/snapback]Stick to baseball loser!! Wayne only won two!! Dummy!! Wayne Played for Jackson his 10th grade year, JSS got beat by Bolivar and then he transfered Idiot!!! Stupid, oops i mean Stupidsport Tyler only played Wayne once and GCHS lost!! Get your fact straight before post or stick to posting on the baseball site!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

actually did'nt wanye only win one state title with bolivar, did'nt bolivar get beat by liberty wanye's senior year in the state tournament?oh yeah jss beat gc county in the sub-state tylers junior year,then humbolt beat gc his senior year.

Seems like "Mr. Smith" has gotten himself into a "little trouble " out in Iowa..... Got caught "shoplifting" and wanted to come home to "be near his child"...... He wanted to transfer to UT.......(Bruce Pearl told him to take a hike)......... Wanted to come to Memphis (Cal said NO WAY!)........Seems like a big part of Tyler Smith's problem is his "father"( Kind of like the "Juicy Locke saga at UT).........He and Jamont Gordon would have been exciting to watch at UT......