Elizabethton To Hire New B-Ball Coach!

oldrangerhead76

QUOTE(clearmind @ Apr 2 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826428164[/snapback]Maby it's time to get educated about Oliver and Hazelwood. Folks, former players, parents of former players, asst. coaches ,head coaches, ect.....anyone who has had contact with these two coaches(in terms of basketball) please step up and inform the public,PLEASE!!!!! Tell us WHY/WHY NOT this is not the best hire for Betsy.

warts4u

View Member Profile Today, 08:20 AM Post #64

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 108,744

I had the oppurtunity to play for both. Together they are very good. Hazelwood knows x's and o's as good as anyone around. Oliver's motivationl skills are second to none, he can make you believe when there is nothing to believe in. At the time I played for them we were not very talented in a very talented AA conference and if you go back and look at who we beat with what we had we were overachievers. If Bud and Kelly would have had the oppurtunity to have the talent that has been squandered away the last 3 years at Hampton they would have been in the state tourney every year, and I bet if you ask coach Smith at Clouland he would tell you the same thing. They both have very good people skills, however I don't think either are persuing coaching right now.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(clearmind @ Apr 2 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826428164[/snapback]Maby it's time to get educated about Oliver and Hazelwood. Folks, former players, parents of former players, asst. coaches ,head coaches, ect.....anyone who has had contact with these two coaches(in terms of basketball) please step up and inform the public,PLEASE!!!!! Tell us WHY/WHY NOT this is not the best hire for Betsy.

oliver bad for betsy good for the roan.he is a good wave rider not a good wave builder.look at his highschool career,not his jr football.just ask l.c.

are you smarter than a 5th grader????????????????????

QUOTE(CoachSH @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826429842[/snapback]I still have not read anything about Wilson stepping down is it official yet???????

CoachSH,

Why dont you apply,dont believe the old saying you can never go home!

If you would be TOATLLY honest with yourself and this board, you know you would love to wear the orange and black.

Hey, no excuses now,your kids are no longer at THE HILL, you should apply.

With your certification, how much pay cut would you take as teacher or Asst Prin. and Head BB Coach?

Hey, if thats not enough, I hear Betsy is looking for a new Principal at EHS, there you go Jed Clampett,load up the trucks and move to BEVERLY!

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Apr 4 2007 - 02:31 PM) 826429870[/snapback]Betsy dont need no resignation, they'll get rid of the dead wood just like they did ole TH. They need to bring Michael Morrell back, he's learned alot under "The REAL COACH" Tony Wallingford.

morrell is at king not milligan, right???????

QUOTE(cyclonedad @ Apr 4 2007 - 02:31 PM) 826429869[/snapback]CoachSH,

Why dont you apply,dont believe the old saying you can never go home!

If you would be TOATLLY honest with yourself and this board, you know you would love to wear the orange and black.

Hey, no excuses now,your kids are no longer at THE HILL, you should apply.

With your certification, how much pay cut would you take as teacher or Asst Prin. and Head BB Coach?

Hey, if thats not enough, I hear Betsy is looking for a new Principal at EHS, there you go Jed Clampett,load up the trucks and move to BEVERLY!

who do you think coach SH is??????

it is not keith turner and that is what it looks like you were implying.

QUOTE(52fan52 @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:47 PM) 826429888[/snapback]who do you think coach SH is??????

it is not keith turner and that is what it looks like you were implying.

OOPS, I know who CoachSH is now,it slipped my mind!

I hear your dad had a good year,Congrats to him, hes a classy guy!