Devon Jones

jcmjeff2006

QUOTE(jcmjeff2006 @ Mar 22 2007 - 11:59 AM) 826420312[/snapback]Who is looking at this post from Liberty? Does anybody have any information on where he may continue his career?

They have kept alot of that stuff quite until after the tournaments...I would expect some announcements in the near future.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 22 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826420564[/snapback]They have kept alot of that stuff quite until after the tournaments...I would expect some announcements in the near future.

Are you coming to the EAST vs WEST allstar game on March 24 at 5:00 at Treveca? The Liberty boy's will be playing. Coach Dexter Williams will be coaching the game.

QUOTE(Icy @ Mar 23 2007 - 10:02 PM) 826421335[/snapback]Are you coming to the EAST vs WEST allstar game on March 24 at 5:00 at Treveca? The Liberty boy's will be playing. Coach Dexter Williams will be coaching the game.

I wont be able to make it....Liberty has a baseball game today at Chester Co. I'd love to go though.....let me know how it goes if you go.

As usual....I say that the west will take it. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />