Region 4 District 7

Spark Plug

Guest Termite

QUOTE(Spark Plug @ Mar 24 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826421593[/snapback]Who wins this district? Anybody heard any scores from any of these teams?

I know Upperman and Smith Co. split last week....I think Smith Co. won at Upperman by 1 or 2 and the next day Upperman drilled Smith Co. at Smith Co..

Smith Co. looked very good at Livingston last night, beating the Wildcats 11-0. Sanders threw a 1 hitter, had 11 strikeouts. Haskins hit a towering Homer. Everyone seemed to put the bat on the ball forcing Livingston to make plays; and the "D" looked good. Great effort Owls. Go get 'em today.

i think its safe to say this whole district will be a toss up at the end of season ..... i mean cannon killing york ? then york beat upperman ? uppermans split with smith co. then smith beats the crap outa livingston and the next night the wildcats beat smith ? its all a big mess and everyone here can say yeah well dekalb and macon are the top runners for the district macon had 3 earned runs in their 2 district games which was against livingston .... big whoop dekalb yes i would say is a and will be a big front runner the whole season through but i think we can all agree with upperman and dekalb playin for it all with smith co. possibly slipping in and at the craziest possible happinings york or livingston make a "cinderella" run ha we've all heard L.A. is good for that when tournement time comes around oops wait thats their football program ha maybe they should take some notes since there best baseball coach is now the head football coach there ..... upperman wins the district followed by dekalb macon smith livingston york and cannon in my oppinion .... now in my district i have no clue who could win the 7AAA but there is alot of season left i could be drop dead wrong about everything. lets see wat happens

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(one2watch @ Mar 31 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826427418[/snapback]i think its safe to say this whole district will be a toss up at the end of season ..... i mean cannon killing york ? then york beat upperman ? uppermans split with smith co. then smith beats the crap outa livingston and the next night the wildcats beat smith ? its all a big mess and everyone here can say yeah well dekalb and macon are the top runners for the district macon had 3 earned runs in their 2 district games which was against livingston .... big whoop dekalb yes i would say is a and will be a big front runner the whole season through but i think we can all agree with upperman and dekalb playin for it all with smith co. possibly slipping in and at the craziest possible happinings york or livingston make a "cinderella" run ha we've all heard L.A. is good for that when tournement time comes around oops wait thats their football program ha maybe they should take some notes since there best baseball coach is now the head football coach there ..... upperman wins the district followed by dekalb macon smith livingston york and cannon in my oppinion .... now in my district i have no clue who could win the 7AAA but there is alot of season left i could be drop dead wrong about everything. lets see wat happens

wow, another slur towards the hard working Livingston Academy football team from 05....wow...and they still have coach swallows as a coach, and yes the other coach swallows is the football coach, but just readin through, and as a fan of all sports, the football slur rubbed me the wrong way, but hey, maybe your school doesnt have the taste of gold that livingston has had in sports, i dunno