IHS Spring Practice

SACDAWGS

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(donathan5507 @ Mar 26 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826423005[/snapback]Coach told me that he hasn't finalized any dates...still trying to work out scrimmages. Possible scrimmage with Wilson Central but it's looking pretty bare other than that--most schools have filled theirs in already.

Eubanks may still hire a new OC...that decision hasn't been made either.

Thanks to those Indy fans that informed me of the spring dates. First week of May they begin. A scrimmage is planned on may 11 at Indy against BGA / Spring Hill. Then May 17 they go to Spring Hill.

I'm anxious to see just how the Eubanks Era begins. I heard how much the players and parents are excited for Coach Eubanks. I hope they all get on board and support him through thick and thin.

QUOTE(SACDAWGS @ Apr 5 2007 - 08:31 AM) 826430483[/snapback]Thanks to those Indy fans that informed me of the spring dates. First week of May they begin. A scrimmage is planned on may 11 at Indy against BGA / Spring Hill. Then May 17 they go to Spring Hill.

I'm anxious to see just how the Eubanks Era begins. I heard how much the players and parents are excited for Coach Eubanks. I hope they all get on board and support him through thick and thin.

Indy is going all the way up to spring hill?

• 2 weeks later...

The offensive line is going to need to work night and day if the Eagles are serious about making a run deep into the playoffs. Protecting an immobile quarterback against three of division II's best teams (assuming the McCallie game gets finalized) as well as the big dogs in 6-5A is a tough task for anyone, much less the undersized and relatively inexperienced group IHS is bringing to the trenches this year. Any playoff game will match them up against a metro team (or Gallatin), teams that usually have behemoths inside.

August 24 should be an interesting test.

And while spring games don't matter much, Indy needs to have strong showings against both opponents as Spring Hill and BGA don't even come close to giving them a taste of what they will be facing this fall.

It will also be interesting to see if Cordell or Smith is given the starting QB job.