Hampton's Coach Mclain resigns

hhsfanforlife

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826426334[/snapback]uh already on the team uh warts4u uh uh yeah im on the team already get use to it and get your facts straight.. uh

Saw in the paper friday that Gordon took another job guess what his record was after 1st 5 years as head coach? Well if the paper got it right it was 49 wins and 67 losses. Not quite as good as i would have thought. What was Mr Mcclain's record after same period of time?

QUOTE(zebra25 @ Apr 1 2007 - 01:45 PM) 826427590[/snapback]Saw in the paper friday that Gordon took another job guess what his record was after 1st 5 years as head coach? Well if the paper got it right it was 49 wins and 67 losses. Not quite as good as i would have thought. What was Mr Mcclain's record after same period of time?

I think McClains resignation/dismissal was more of moral thing or lack there of, not his record. What are the odds of Oliver/Hazlewood at Betsy?Their past behaviors are clean, or at least to the best of my knowledge. Info on these two please, (not a witch hunt please) we just don't want to make the same mistake as Hampton. Again ,as far as I know there both ok.

I had the oppurtunity to play for both. Together they are very good. Hazelwood knows x's and o's as good as anyone around. Oliver's motivationl skills are second to none, he can make you believe when there is nothing to believe in. At the time I played for them we were not very talented in a very talented AA conference and if you go back and look at who we beat with what we had we were overachievers. If Bud and Kelly would have had the oppurtunity to have the talent that has been squandered away the last 3 years at Hampton they would have been in the state tourney every year, and I bet if you ask coach Smith at Clouland he would tell you the same thing. They both have very good people skills, however I don't think either are persuing coaching right now.