Smyrna vs. Mt. Juliet

Live4FridayNite615

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(4-6-3 @ Apr 4 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826430297[/snapback]Wow thats impressive. Congrats to Sonny and the Bulldogs.

This is egerton and i just want to say sonny is my boy and he is freaking amazing...thanks everyone who talks me up about being a difference in the game but i wasnt...the team really stepped up and i just want to say congrats...know one knows bout hogan but he had a great game and you need to find out more about him...hes gonna have a great year

by the way sonny is the man... great job boys we're 1 and 0. thanks for all the support tonight from the fans ya ll are the great!!!

QUOTE(utcgolf @ Apr 4 2007 - 10:59 PM) 826430372[/snapback]WHAT A GAME!!!

The crowd was amazing, Sonny was awesome, defense was spectacular.....Dog Pound, you may need some more "K's"!! WOOF WOOF!!!!! Good job by everyone! LaVergne is next ... does the Dog Pound travel????

ha ha yes they do lol but I mean what more can you say about Sonny Gray but for all you who have doubted or just didn't know the kid just no hit one of the best teams in the state also topping out at 95 this kid is FORREAL!! and he is only a junior.. Egerton also that was a H**L of a play to say it.. Bulldogs played great...