Centennial Vs. Independence

usasoccer0024

QUOTE(eaglekeeper2 @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826429584[/snapback]funny how you lose the game and THEN the excuses start flying.... "well, coach was out of town...", "tyson was sick..."... whatever, you were off by six on your prediction. and centennial had one ball go off the post the whole game, not "some". chs really didn't have a whole lot of chances to score, and if we (indy) had executed better it would have been 5-0.

Listen here little Indy ... this unfortunately was one of those games where the score doesn't really reflect what when on in the game. It was a pretty even match, and I would be willing to bet that CHS probably had more shots on goal. But, none the less congratulations to your team. For your sake I sure hope you don't lose to anybody 5-0.

Give them their due.

Lastly, I have to admit that you have pointed out the obvious secret to the universe, execute better = have more success = score more goals = win. I bet you get a lot of time to think so deeply while standing in goal with your team controlling the ball on offense.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockUrWorld @ Apr 4 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826429770[/snapback]Listen here little Indy ... this unfortunately was one of those games where the score doesn't really reflect what when on in the game. It was a pretty even match, and I would be willing to bet that CHS probably had more shots on goal.

Disagree totally. The score reflected very well the game.

I'm not going to argue with Indy or CHS, but from the game I watched, Indy looked better.

Don't let it get to you Indy. Win a few more games and then you can start talking, but until then, congrats.

QUOTE(RockUrWorld @ Apr 4 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826429770[/snapback]Listen here little Indy ... this unfortunately was one of those games where the score doesn't really reflect what when on in the game. It was a pretty even match, and I would be willing to bet that CHS probably had more shots on goal. But, none the less congratulations to your team. For your sake I sure hope you don't lose to anybody 5-0.

Give them their due.

Lastly, I have to admit that you have pointed out the obvious secret to the universe, execute better = have more success = score more goals = win. I bet you get a lot of time to think so deeply while standing in goal with your team controlling the ball on offense.

Well said.... the game was a good one and regardless of what anyone says, it could have gone either way. It was still 1-0 at half and just comes down to who was in the right place at the right time. Both teams have a great chance to turn head this year. I agree anyone who looses 5-0 needs to feel the crappy pain of being humiliated. I hope neither Independence nor CHS face that fate, but if they do the team who puts up that’s score played one heck of game. The game is over, the results are up, so no need to bicker about it all... the next time the outcome will be totally different, that’s just how soccer is played, you win and you lose, it all comes down to how the team plays. Best of luck to both teams and may the successful execution continue... what ever the heck that’s about...

QUOTE(MortonC @ Apr 4 2007 - 12:46 PM) 826429814[/snapback]Well said.... the game was a good one and regardless of what anyone says, it could have gone either way. It was still 1-0 at half and just comes down to who was in the right place at the right time. Both teams have a great chance to turn head this year. I agree anyone who looses 5-0 needs to feel the crappy pain of being humiliated. I hope neither Independence nor CHS face that fate, but if they do the team who puts up that’s score played one heck of game. The game is over, the results are up, so no need to bicker about it all... the next time the outcome will be totally different, that’s just how soccer is played, you win and you lose, it all comes down to how the team plays. Best of luck to both teams and may the successful execution continue... what ever the heck that’s about...

just so you know, mortonc, i'm pretty sure "little indy" is about 6'4''... haha... indy definitely had more shots on in the game than centennial. i think what eaglekeeper4 or whatever was saying by "executing better" is that indy should have, not that it was possible for them to do so... they had a number of lay-ups (sorry for the basketball analogy) that they didn't not convert, but that they normally would. it was evenly matched in the first few minutes of the first half, but after that, it seemed to me that indy controlled the game for the most part... i hope the kid from indy that someone said blacked out is okay. good day.

QUOTE(titan4life01 @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826429868[/snapback]just so you know, mortonc, i'm pretty sure "little indy" is about 6'4''... haha... indy definitely had more shots on in the game than centennial. i think what eaglekeeper4 or whatever was saying by "executing better" is that indy should have, not that it was possible for them to do so... they had a number of lay-ups (sorry for the basketball analogy) that they didn't not convert, but that they normally would. it was evenly matched in the first few minutes of the first half, but after that, it seemed to me that indy controlled the game for the most part... i hope the kid from indy that someone said blacked out is okay. good day.

Read the quote right... I said nothing about INDY being little... the little blue part is the message from the person before, but thanks for playing along... Read it again and see that the point made by myself was one of support for both teams. If you take the time to read before you act you would see that you are throwing accusations at the wrong person. But thanks for the advice I would hate to do the same thing...

QUOTE(MortonC @ Apr 4 2007 - 02:40 PM) 826429956[/snapback]Read the quote right... I said nothing about INDY being little... the little blue part is the message from the person before, but thanks for playing along... Read it again and see that the point made by myself was one of support for both teams. If you take the time to read before you act you would see that you are throwing accusations at the wrong person. But thanks for the advice I would hate to do the same thing...

Lets not get to offended now haha, take a deep breath there buddy. everything will be ok. This is just a soccer board.