Coalfield

Huss15

QUOTE(Smooth Operator @ Apr 12 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826436042[/snapback]JacketQB18, the guy is exactly right. Coalfield is a joke. Their ace pitcher throws 70 mph and weighs 100 lbs. Name one player on the team that plays travel baseball in the summer. But I guess everyone should leave Coalfield alone- they do not seem to want to hear the truth from anyone.

i'll name u some players that play travel ball during the summer: Taylor Newberry Team Knoxville, Logan Alley knoxville stars, impact, noah melton impact, kyle warwick impact. y don't u get your facts right before u open ur mouth!!!!!! and if you knew anything bout pitching is it don't matter how hard you throw. if you can locate and throw your offspeed for strikes then you will keep hitters off balance. sounds like a good pitcher in my book. y don't u name some players on your team that plays travel baseball.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Apr 13 2007 - 06:46 AM) 826436506[/snapback]i'll name u some players that play travel ball during the summer: Taylor Newberry Team Knoxville, Logan Alley knoxville stars, impact, noah melton impact, kyle warwick impact. y don't u get your facts right before u open ur mouth!!!!!! and if you knew anything bout pitching is it don't matter how hard you throw. if you can locate and throw your offspeed for strikes then you will keep hitters off balance. sounds like a good pitcher in my book. y don't u name some players on your team that plays travel baseball.

so you guys plays seperate from your other high school teammates during the summer???

maybe yall should stick together and develope ur team by playing together...

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 13 2007 - 12:35 PM) 826436731[/snapback]so you guys plays seperate from your other high school teammates during the summer???

maybe yall should stick together and develope ur team by playing together...

that is a good idea but i thought they had that new 50 50 rule that no more than 5 players could play on the same summer league team.

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:46 AM) 826436506[/snapback]i'll name u some players that play travel ball during the summer: Taylor Newberry Team Knoxville, Logan Alley knoxville stars, impact, noah melton impact, kyle warwick impact. y don't u get your facts right before u open ur mouth!!!!!! and if you knew anything bout pitching is it don't matter how hard you throw. if you can locate and throw your offspeed for strikes then you will keep hitters off balance. sounds like a good pitcher in my book. y don't u name some players on your team that plays travel baseball.

I heard Mcminn Central's game for this coming Thursday got cancelled. Are they coming to play yall Thursday? If so wat do you think will be the outcome?

QUOTE(jackets62 @ Apr 20 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826441739[/snapback]they went like 10 innnings and lost 10 to 15 it was a good game

It ended up being 14-12 in 9 innings. Coalfield had a few chances to win the game, but could not pull through. Great all-around game for the Jackets.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 20 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826442144[/snapback]this was against mcminns jv team right?

no it wasn't/ coalfiled loses to rockwood tonight 9-5 pretty good game. shane doughty for rockwood hit another bomb. Nick duncan for coalfield threw a pretty good game. coalfield had 7 errors and rockwood had i think around 4 errors not sure though. skidmore pitched for rockwood along with a lefty (don't know his name) then curt boston pitched last inning.

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Apr 20 2007 - 10:42 PM) 826442204[/snapback]no it wasn't/ coalfiled loses to rockwood tonight 9-5 pretty good game. shane doughty for rockwood hit another bomb. Nick duncan for coalfield threw a pretty good game. coalfield had 7 errors and rockwood had i think around 4 errors not sure though. skidmore pitched for rockwood along with a lefty (don't know his name) then curt boston pitched last inning.

Brazil hit one to. Rockwoods third baseman had a heck of a game!! Made a couple nice plays in the field!

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Apr 20 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826442144[/snapback]this was against mcminns jv team right?

Didn't appear to be. The catcher and several other players were sizable guys. They all appeared to be upper classmen. They hit the ball well and fielded. Pitching seemed to be their problem. Coalfield hit the ball better than I have seen them. They also made less fundemental errors, no fly balls dropped that a Texas League player could have caught.

QUOTE(Rook2 @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:46 AM) 826436506[/snapback]i'll name u some players that play travel ball during the summer: Taylor Newberry Team Knoxville, Logan Alley knoxville stars, impact, noah melton impact, kyle warwick impact. y don't u get your facts right before u open ur mouth!!!!!! and if you knew anything bout pitching is it don't matter how hard you throw. if you can locate and throw your offspeed for strikes then you will keep hitters off balance. sounds like a good pitcher in my book. y don't u name some players on your team that plays travel baseball.

Playing travel ball doesnt mean anything. ive seen lots of these kids play..the level of summer ball that they r playing does not help them out. What stars team does Alley play 4? a pitcher that throws and keeps u off balance will be very effective in high school baseball no matter how hard he throws. These kids that play for impact, dont they play on impact silver?