TN Fire

I was trying to get some info on Tn Fire... was very impressed with them this past weekend at Riverdale, and thought Coach Powell did an outstanding job with his group!! They played hard, and ran some nice sets on offense... Anyways, I was needing more info on their roster, as I was trying report on how some of their players did to varius sources. Any stats from the tourney would be helpful. The only ones I already knew were Johnny Williams and Averitt... If u don't want to repsond on here, u can email me

QUOTE(gomab2 @ Apr 2 2007 - 10:36 AM) 826428167[/snapback]I was trying to get some info on Tn Fire... was very impressed with them this past weekend at Riverdale, and thought Coach Powell did an outstanding job with his group!! They played hard, and ran some nice sets on offense... Anyways, I was needing more info on their roster, as I was trying report on how some of their players did to varius sources. Any stats from the tourney would be helpful. The only ones I already knew were Johnny Williams and Averitt... If u don't want to repsond on here, u can email me

Coach Shulman

Thanks for your kind words about our program. The kids that performed well in the tournment for us were Zelleburg Gleaves averaged 16pts 3stls a game also Wesley Tate averaged 14pts also performing well was Keith Ross from Whites Creek Adam Barnes from Clarksville Jonathan Williams came up big on the boards and scored big down the strecth of the games also Terrance Davis and Marquise Rudolph and Adrian Williamson played big defense all weekend and stepped up and made big shots all game. We look forward to seeing you guys later on down the road this summer good luck in real deal maybe we will meet up down there.

Thanks Coach... which one was the wing, #3?? Also, if you could, email your roster to Andre Whitehead at unapproved website . com ... along with a little note on some of your guys. This way he will be much more familiar with them, and more likely to see them this summer and rank them accordingly. I was really impressed with your group, and wish you all nothing but the best of luck this summer...

QUOTE(gomab2 @ Apr 3 2007 - 01:19 AM) 826428689[/snapback]Thanks Coach... which one was the wing, #3?? Also, if you could, email your roster to Andre Whitehead at unapproved website . com ... along with a little note on some of your guys. This way he will be much more familiar with them, and more likely to see them this summer and rank them accordingly. I was really impressed with your group, and wish you all nothing but the best of luck this summer...

#3 is Keith Ross from whites creek 6'3