Check this kid out

patriot_riot

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(EastTnCoachTeach @ Apr 3 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826428926[/snapback]Very Good open field runner, he and the QB have perfect Timing. Give us some more information on this kid..

This is was from his Jr. year he will be a senior next year. Plays in region 7 4a. Already has offers from Troy and Arkansas State...you can check him out on scout.com and Unapproved Website. Do you think this guy can play SEC ball?

QUOTE(patriot_riot @ Apr 3 2007 - 02:31 PM) 826429111[/snapback]This is was from his Jr. year he will be a senior next year. Plays in region 7 4a. Already has offers from Troy and Arkansas State...you can check him out on scout.com and Unapproved Website. Do you think this guy can play SEC ball?

Not sure. Because I"m not familiar with the level of competition. How ever, Shutt did dominate the opposition. Looks big and strong great change of direction with another gear. What is his 40 speed? I will guess 4.45 to 4.5. How big a prospect I wouldn't know but definately mid level D1. I'm no expert but did coach HS ball for 17 years.

QUOTE(noonesfool @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:53 AM) 826430670[/snapback]Not sure. Because I"m not familiar with the level of competition. How ever, Shutt did dominate the opposition. Looks big and strong great change of direction with another gear. What is his 40 speed? I will guess 4.45 to 4.5. How big a prospect I wouldn't know but definately mid level D1. I'm no expert but did coach HS ball for 17 years.

His level of competition is pretty strong...The kickoff return for a touchdown was against melrose, yes thats right memphis melrose...but he plays strong teams like JCM, Henry County, and Munford. His average 40 is 4.43.

QUOTE(GIBSONJ @ Apr 8 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826432390[/snapback]I think this kid is a strong D-1aa prospect and maybe a small D-1 school prospect. He needs to get in contact with teams like Tennessee Tech, Carson Newman, & UT- Chattanooga.

If he is going to contact schools like that he needs to head up North to UTM. I am sure Coach Simpson and the coaching staff here in Martin know who he is and will be recruiting him heavily.

He already has two offers from Troy and Arkansas state... so i don't know if he really wants to be going to d-1aa schools, but i could be wrong. I know this kids father and he has told me that mississippi state is recruiting him heavily and probably will offer. Also from rivals...

Sam Shutt

Athlete

Savannah (TN) Hardin County

Ht: 6-foot-2

Wt: 185 lbs

Forty: 4.41 secs

Bench max: 225 pounds

Bench reps: 8

Squat max: 425 pounds

Vertical: 31 inches

Shuttle: 4.25 secs

Class: 2008 (High School)

Sam has a good shot at getting an offer from Miss. State and is a definite candidate for more Sun Belt schools as well as CUSA scholarships. Depends on how he does at college camps. Hope he goes to MSU's camp and he should probably go to Ole Miss' camp cause they would likely offer if they think that MSU is going to offer and because of Sam's ability and because Ole Miss does a lot of offering out there.

QUOTE(JesseWJohnson @ Apr 9 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826433634[/snapback]Sam has a good shot at getting an offer from Miss. State and is a definite candidate for more Sun Belt schools as well as CUSA scholarships. Depends on how he does at college camps. Hope he goes to MSU's camp and he should probably go to Ole Miss' camp cause they would likely offer if they think that MSU is going to offer and because of Sam's ability and because Ole Miss does a lot of offering out there.

He definitely has a chance at Ole Miss and Mississippi State, i think all the college's want to see him in camp first before they offer anything