USJ vs Madison

Alek#3

usj 4-0 All goals that could have been stopped... both teams had chances, usj had quite a few more, but madison had 3 cleared off the line, hit the bar once or twice and hit the side netting, so they had their chances, but usj finished theirs... thats the difference and madison lost 2 players tonight, one with a broken tibia and another with a torn ACL... tough season ahead with only 14 players... madison cant play like they did tonight and win anything

Akeene smith broke his tibia and sam song tore his ACL... both starters, so this killed madison, and madison's starting right back was on a church trip and was not available for this game... no complaints, USJ is better than madison, but not #1 in the state... there is no way, i say they make quarter finals MAYBE semi's at state, no way they can beat some of those big boys... they arent #1 ill tell you that...

i really dont think our keeper had 17 saves... unless they counted catching crosses as being saves, then there is no way he had 17... maximum about 10 and usj's keeper had only about 3 saves, but madison hit the bar twice, shot over from close range twice and hit the side netting so they had chances, but didnt put it on goal... i mean it was no doubt that usj was better, but they arent THAT good