QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 8 2007 - 10:55 AM) 826432317[/snapback]halfway point:

Adamsville- 15-6

Jackson Christian- 8-8-1

Trinity Christian- 3-7-1

Madison Academic- ???

Scotts Hill- 5-10

Riverside- ???

so who is going to come out on top???

We all know the post season can bring surprises, but I'm saying this is Adamsville's year. Been a long time.

Adamsville- 10

Riverside- 7

Adamsville jumped out to a 7-0 lead and Riverside tried to sneak back into it...

SS Bo Lee hit his first HR of the year and 3B Preston Sloan hit his 8th... it was a Grand Slam...

I believe Tyler Joyner got the win.

I'd love to hear from the other schools that played district games tonight.

JCS will pull it out. Theyre record doesnt look so hot right now, but theyve had a pretty tough schedule so far and theyve lost a few games they definitely should have won. You can never tell how many runs theyre gonna score because the offense this year comes and goes, but I cant see anyone scoring many runs on Taggart or Fowler after how theyve done so far this season.

Well I guess we should get a sneak preview of the very probable district championship this Friday then...

Adamsville @ Jackson Christian for a Double Header... Should be interesting. Adamsville is hot right now with their last two loses coming to Top Ranked AAA Smyrna, and Top Ranked A Huntingdon...

JCS has played a pretty tough schedule as well, and they always bring it. Can't wait for this double header... I know what I'm doing Friday.

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 9 2007 - 08:33 PM) 826433463[/snapback]Adamsville- 10

Riverside- 7

Adamsville jumped out to a 7-0 lead and Riverside tried to sneak back into it...

SS Bo Lee hit his first HR of the year and 3B Preston Sloan hit his 8th... it was a Grand Slam...

I believe Tyler Joyner got the win.

I'd love to hear from the other schools that played district games tonight.

Congrats to Adamsville on the win , and this is not intended to take away from that win,

you have a much better team than Riverside . However ,I wonder how much longer the

people of Decatur County are going to stand by, and allow a once proud baseball program ,

that could compete, and produce quality baseball players become what it is today.

QUOTE(sgt.pepper @ Apr 11 2007 - 06:42 PM) 826435312[/snapback]Congrats to Adamsville on the win , and this is not intended to take away from that win,

you have a much better team than Riverside . However ,I wonder how much longer the

people of Decatur County are going to stand by, and allow a once proud baseball program ,

that could compete, and produce quality baseball players become what it is today.

Webster was one of the best players I've ever seen while I wasn't sitting in the MLB park.