McMinn Central vs. Sweetwater

MalcomXL

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:29 AM) 826434897[/snapback]Did you actually have 32 hits or did you count ROE's also? Speaking of errors how many did they have in your big offensive showing. As for someone calling Coach Hart to ask advise, you apparently killed alot of brain cells swimming the Rio Grande. What's bad is you Central players and fans get on here and blow your own horn and you guys have done nothing since Shamblin left so toot toot. One minute your talking about getting rid of Hart and the next your blowing him up. Love him or hate him make up your mind, Oh I forgot you guys are front runners!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Simply admit you were wrong as usual and move on. Central is better than you obviously thought. Sure there were some ROE's but THERE WERE 32 HITS IN 2 GAMES. Don't know how many errors in big offensive showing, but THERE WERE 32 HITS IN 2 GAMES. Central may not win another game, but THERE WERE 32 HITS IN 2 GAMES. Sure glad we can't score without alot HELP - thanks Easton for producing great bats that gave Chargers alot of HELP.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:08 PM) 826434961[/snapback]Simply admit you were wrong as usual and move on. Central is better than you obviously thought. Sure there were some ROE's but THERE WERE 32 HITS IN 2 GAMES. Don't know how many errors in big offensive showing, but THERE WERE 32 HITS IN 2 GAMES. Central may not win another game, but THERE WERE 32 HITS IN 2 GAMES. Sure glad we can't score without alot HELP - thanks Easton for producing great bats that gave Chargers alot of HELP.

Why admit I'm wrong when I am not. I guess your loving Hart as of right now but those grapes will sour if you don't go to the region tourney. As I said about other teams anyone can get hot, big deal. That does not mean you guys are world beaters by no means. I was not there, who knows 20 of those hits could have been texas leaguers or swinging bunts that Sweetwater could not field so telling me you had 32 HITS means absolutely nothing and another thing is I don't really care if you guys had 50 hits, your still front runners and you have not proved anything by beating Sweetwater and you sure have not proven anything to me! So keep on telling yourselves how good the mighty chargers are, the only ones believing you is your fans and over the recent years they have proven themselves to fall for anything! The only good competition you guys have faced has been losses for you so go figure! Where were those 16 HITS PER GAME against those 8 teams that shoved a hot burrito encima de su extremo!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:51 PM) 826435020[/snapback]Why admit I'm wrong when I am not. I guess your loving Hart as of right now but those grapes will sour if you don't go to the region tourney. As I said about other teams anyone can get hot, big deal. That does not mean you guys are world beaters by no means. I was not there, who knows 20 of those hits could have been texas leaguers or swinging bunts that Sweetwater could not field so telling me you had 32 HITS means absolutely nothing and another thing is I don't really care if you guys had 50 hits, your still front runners and you have not proved anything by beating Sweetwater and you sure have not proven anything to me! So keep on telling yourselves how good the mighty chargers are, the only ones believing you is your fans and over the recent years they have proven themselves to fall for anything! The only good competition you guys have faced has been losses for you so go figure! Where were those 16 HITS PER GAME against those 8 teams that shoved a hot burrito encima de su extremo!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

My, my a little sensitive are we? You said "Central could not score alot of runs without help." I was just reponding to your prediction and declaring it wrong. Hart was not part of the discussion. He is a very good coach and we are lucky to have him - sour or not. Hart is just like an old bottle of wine - a little dusty on the outside but it's the inside that counts. The man has a heart for the kids and the school, regardless of record. I think we'll keep him. Well we did lose to good competition, you got that part right. We may not be world beaters, but WE DIDN'T LOSE TO SWEETWATER! Whom? Trying to remember who did? I seem to be forgetful these day. Oh, yeah - POLK.

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 11 2007 - 02:51 PM) 826435020[/snapback]Why admit I'm wrong when I am not. I guess your loving Hart as of right now but those grapes will sour if you don't go to the region tourney. As I said about other teams anyone can get hot, big deal. That does not mean you guys are world beaters by no means. I was not there, who knows 20 of those hits could have been texas leaguers or swinging bunts that Sweetwater could not field so telling me you had 32 HITS means absolutely nothing and another thing is I don't really care if you guys had 50 hits, your still front runners and you have not proved anything by beating Sweetwater and you sure have not proven anything to me! So keep on telling yourselves how good the mighty chargers are, the only ones believing you is your fans and over the recent years they have proven themselves to fall for anything! The only good competition you guys have faced has been losses for you so go figure! Where were those 16 HITS PER GAME against those 8 teams that shoved a hot burrito encima de su extremo!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

shoved a hot burrito "over its extreme"? come on atleast speak correct spanish if you are going to bash on him/her

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 11 2007 - 06:53 PM) 826435221[/snapback]My, my a little sensitive are we? You said "Central could not score alot of runs without help." I was just reponding to your prediction and declaring it wrong. Hart was not part of the discussion. He is a very good coach and we are lucky to have him - sour or not. Hart is just like an old bottle of wine - a little dusty on the outside but it's the inside that counts. The man has a heart for the kids and the school, regardless of record. I think we'll keep him. Well we did lose to good competition, you got that part right. We may not be world beaters, but WE DIDN'T LOSE TO SWEETWATER! Whom? Trying to remember who did? I seem to be forgetful these day. Oh, yeah - POLK.

I'll remind you about wine if you drink too much it will give you the squirts and that's what you are filled with. If he's a wine then I guess April '07 was a good year!! Remember opinions are like buttholes everyone has one and most stink. That was just my evaluation of your team. So you guys got hot so what! I'ts like I told Crutchfield from Polk, hitting comes and goes in streaks you can go from feast to famine in a week or even a game. So enjoy the ride and quit drinking too much Hart flavored wine then getting on here and squirting off at the mouth!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:12 PM) 826435499[/snapback]I'll remind you about wine if you drink too much it will give you the squirts and that's what you are filled with. If he's a wine then I guess April '07 was a good year!! Remember opinions are like buttholes everyone has one and most stink. That was just my evaluation of your team. So you guys got hot so what! I'ts like I told Crutchfield from Polk, hitting comes and goes in streaks you can go from feast to famine in a week or even a game. So enjoy the ride and quit drinking too much Hart flavored wine then getting on here and squirting off at the mouth!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have determined you must be of elementary school age. The talk of "buttholes and squirts" is quite childish. Enough of you on the Sweetwater topic - been there, done that, won 2 games, bought the t-shirt.

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 12 2007 - 08:27 AM) 826435646[/snapback]I have determined you must be of elementary school age. The talk of "buttholes and squirts" is quite childish. Enough of you on the Sweetwater topic - been there, done that, won 2 games, bought the t-shirt.

GeorgeW wants to know if you bought any T-shirts while you were playing down in FLA?