14AA District games for Monday/Tuesday

JoseWales

Haywood vs. Covington @ Covington Monday, Haywood Tuesday

USJ vs Ripley @ USJ Monday, Ripley Tuesday.

Who's pitching, Who's favored, etc... Been a little quiet from the district that produced

State Champion and runner up in 06. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

USJ and Ripley should be in a good matchup. USJ's record 21:4, Ripley's record 17:3:1.

Predictions? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Apr 8 2007 - 08:42 PM) 826432657[/snapback]Haywood vs. Covington @ Covington Monday, Haywood Tuesday

Who's pitching, Who's favored, etc... Been a little quiet from the district that produced

State Champion and runner up in 06. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

USJ and Ripley should be in a good matchup. USJ's record 21:4, Ripley's record 17:3:1.

Predictions? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I am going out on a limb but I say Covington over Haywood.

The USJ vs Ripley ought to be a good matchup. Ripley just won the Easter Slam this past weekend.

QUOTE(wbfg965espn @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826432727[/snapback]Just FYI for you 14AA fans. 96.5 will carry USJ vs Ripley tomorrow at 4:30. It should be a good matchup.

You guys were fantastic covering the 96.5 tournament at Huntingdon!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(wbfg965espn @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:50 PM) 826432727[/snapback]Just FYI for you 14AA fans. 96.5 will carry USJ vs Ripley tomorrow at 4:30. It should be a good matchup.

Great news. Glad to hear you will be there. It promises to be a good game. Maybe the weather will warm up a little for us. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(wbfg965espn @ Apr 9 2007 - 11:13 AM) 826432996[/snapback]Do you have any suggestions?

All the Mustang games !!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Seriously, you guys were great. I almost wanted to stay in the car when I got there in the fourth inning. I had called some relatives to tell them that their grandson and nephew would be pitching on the radio. Several of them commented to me yesterday at church how good it sounded. Thanks again!!

QUOTE(JoseWales @ Apr 8 2007 - 07:42 PM) 826432657[/snapback]Haywood vs. Covington @ Covington Monday, Haywood Tuesday

As far as Ripley goes, I believe that Allen Hargett will pitch the Monday game @ USJ, and I believe that Zach Lewis is scheduled to pitch Tuesday's game in Ripley.