Franklin vs. Brentwood

StateChamps07

QUOTE(StateChamps07 @ Apr 8 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826432702[/snapback]predictions?

i think this will be very close and surprise a lot of people with franklin's talent

Every year this post is started and from what i can remeber Franklin hasnt beat breantwood in atleast 4 years maby longer. Is there any real point in discussing this anymore?

QUOTE(goal!! @ Apr 9 2007 - 01:31 AM) 826432790[/snapback]Every year this post is started and from what i can remeber Franklin hasnt beat breantwood in atleast 4 years maby longer. Is there any real point in discussing this anymore?

this is bryan lowder am i correct?..well i think brentwood will get beat this year..its just how i feel

QUOTE(StateChamps07 @ Apr 9 2007 - 07:32 AM) 826432851[/snapback]this is bryan lowder am i correct?..well i think brentwood will get beat this year..its just how i feel

shut up brad...you aren't getting anyone on your team pumped. you probably don't even need to. Ill see you tomorrow bro, good luck.

oh, and john shaw, franklin's starting goalie, will be out, along with michael o connor and myself

QUOTE(boothie @ Apr 9 2007 - 03:25 PM) 826433215[/snapback]shut up brad...you aren't getting anyone on your team pumped. you probably don't even need to. Ill see you tomorrow bro, good luck.

oh, and john shaw, franklin's starting goalie, will be out, along with michael o connor and myself

Tonight is Franklin's chance to make a statement. If they are fired up and put their collective mind to it, they are fully capable of upsetting Brentwood tonight. I want Williamson County's oldest soccer rivalry to actually become a rivalry again. Beat the players you've grown up playing against since you were kids. Brentwood has dominated this rivalry for years and things need to change. Franklin players, reach down deep and come up with a special performance tonight that you will remember forever. I have nothing against Brentwood, like them actually, but it would be nice to see this traditional soccer rival tilt the other way every once in a while and 7pm is the opportunity.

QUOTE(rebelj @ Apr 10 2007 - 10:30 AM) 826433880[/snapback]Tonight is Franklin's chance to make a statement. If they are fired up and put their collective mind to it, they are fully capable of upsetting Brentwood tonight. I want Williamson County's oldest soccer rivalry to actually become a rivalry again. Beat the players you've grown up playing against since you were kids. Brentwood has dominated this rivalry for years and things need to change. Franklin players, reach down deep and come up with a special performance tonight that you will remember forever. I have nothing against Brentwood, like them actually, but it would be nice to see this traditional soccer rival tilt the other way every once in a while and 7pm is the opportunity.

anyone know the result??????

QUOTE(mjuhb @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826434379[/snapback]2-0 brentwood

it was a well played game by franklin. brentwood seemed to be slightly off. it could've been overconfidence, i don't really know. bwood's second goal was offsides for sure, as i was standing by the corner flag. but let's not get into an argument over that, because they still won. I think it will be a good matchup if we meet again in the district tourney, with our 3 missing starters back.

QUOTE(Welshdragon @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826434395[/snapback]who scored for Brentwood, any word when you and John are back?

tomi and the freshman forward scored. tomi's was really nice, but the other one just was clean up.

john's return completely depends on how his bruised lung feels. He is estimating about two weeks. I should be cleared to practice Monday, but who knows when I'll be ready to actually play extensive amounts in games. Michael O'Connor starts practicing monday too, and he should be a great addition to our defense