6AA games next week any thoughts

thechosen1

QUOTE(Rabble Rouser @ Apr 28 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826447483[/snapback]If I'm correct, if ND wins out, they would win their half and Marion and ND advance to the dbl elim round and ND would win the district overall with the win over Marion. anybody see it differently?

i know if notre dame and hixson win out they end up with the same record at the top of the district

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for ND to sweep CCS and Hixson to split with ER. ND has too much talent and depth for a young CCS squad. Hixson is too up and down to beat ER on back to back nights. Examples beat Red Bank - then lose to Rhea County tyhe next night. Play RB tough but lose in 8 inn - then lose 14 - 1.

I have many friends at Hixson and all are frustrated over the inconsistent play.

QUOTE(JuanUribe @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826448273[/snapback]Look for ND to sweep CCS and Hixson to split with ER. ND has too much talent and depth for a young CCS squad. Hixson is too up and down to beat ER on back to back nights. Examples beat Red Bank - then lose to Rhea County tyhe next night. Play RB tough but lose in 8 inn - then lose 14 - 1.

I have many friends at Hixson and all are frustrated over the inconsistent play.

yah but that is in a tounry against rhea. but notre dame lost to oolt the other day 13-1 so you cant say much about just hixson having inconsistent play.

Hixson 5 - ER 0

Notre Dame 7 - CCS 4

Tournament games count, but I'd say they count less in picking which team might win because lots of times pitchers in those losses won't be throwing any in a district tournament. I'm talking mainly about the Friday through Sunday tournaments where five, six, or seven pitchers might be needed.

QUOTE(NikeDawg300 @ May 1 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826449575[/snapback]hixson wins tonight and so does notre dame so notre dame is 1 and hixson is 2

Congratulations to ND and first-year head coach Brian

Hitchcock on winning the city side and the overall district.

In his first year, he also managed the Irish to wins over McCallie, Baylor, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Soddy-Dai and y and and Gordon Lee.

I'm pretty sure that has not happened in the school's history.

Pretty good start and good luck in the post season.

Edited to correct error