Mitchell Tigers@Daphne Trojans,AL

MrFootball

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking foward to hosting Mitchell and hope alot of fans come down. I don't know alot about MHS except they went 7-4 last year. Maybe someone could fill me in. Here is a little info on DHS: our record since 99 is 93-15,since then we've won 8 region championships and 1 state championship and played in 4 state champ games. Last year we had a down year,went 9-3. We've played in alot of big home games with crowds up to 12,000+(games with #1 Prattville,ranked Opelika and Hoover). The sports site is TheDaphneTrojans.com.

We are excited about coming to Mobile. I scheduled this game to give our players the experience of traveling and preparing for a game. This will alllow them to adjust to college football better. You only can become the best by playing the best. We will bring around 300 fans plus our band.

QUOTE(Galilee @ May 1 2007 - 09:37 AM) 826448998[/snapback]We are excited about coming to Mobile. I scheduled this game to give our players the experience of traveling and preparing for a game. This will alllow them to adjust to college football better. You only can become the best by playing the best. We will bring around 300 fans plus our band.

how will Mitchell look this year?

Mitchell Schedule

Whitehaven

Melrose

Fairley

Daphne

Hillcrest

Frayser

CBHS

Trezevant

Westwood

Sheffield

We should be pretty good this year. We have nice size on both lines:

Lewis Mccaster 6-5 225

Ashton Rucker 6-6 280

Anthony Marion 6-5-275

Darius Green 6-2 290

Rod Scruggs 6-4 300

Keith Cofield 6-3 200

Donald Holloway 6-1 260

Our QB is Ken Torry 6-2 170

We should be good but going to Daphne is a big challenge.

QUOTE(Aquaman_DHS @ Apr 24 2007 - 04:48 PM) 826444316[/snapback]We are looking foward to hosting Mitchell and hope alot of fans come down. I don't know alot about MHS except they went 7-4 last year. Maybe someone could fill me in. Here is a little info on DHS: our record since 99 is 93-15,since then we've won 8 region championships and 1 state championship and played in 4 state champ games. Last year we had a down year,went 9-3. We've played in alot of big home games with crowds up to 12,000+(games with #1 Prattville,ranked Opelika and Hoover). The sports site is TheDaphneTrojans.com.

Yall slaughtered hoover the year yall won state. Was it 48-17?