Districk 13 AA

charger40

• 2 weeks later...

Gibson Co put out Obion. Dyer Co put out Crockett. Milan put out Gibson. Monday night Milan and Dyersburg play. The winner of that game will play Dyer Co. The winner of that game will then go on to play Westview in the championship game on tuesday night. Westview is automatically in regions and is waiting to see who they will play in the championship game. There has been some great ball games in this tournament.

QUOTE(lincoln @ May 7 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826453465[/snapback]I heard westview is a very good slap team with good speed to go along with it. And do they have a power pitcher or variety of kids that get the job done from the circle? I have just heard a lot of good things about them this year and havent had the chance to see them play!!

Westview simply has a consistent pitcher who moves the ball well. They have some speed but mostly they just hit the ball, especially Natalie Fuqua. I expect them to beat Haywood and make it to state!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(lincoln @ May 14 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826459250[/snapback]Well who you got Wednesday, you think the chargers from westview can beat the chargers of covington? I dont seeing them scoring 11 that night, not against Covington ace Joy!

Joy is a great pitcher....One of the best in class 2aa. Prowd of how Tobie and the Convington Chargers represented West TN. Speaking of West Tn. HOW 'BOUT THEM LIONS!!!! (WEST TN.) Congrats Camden!!!! As a matter of fact we are Prowd of our on Westview Lady Chagers Makin' history Way to go Westview!!! Looks like the West will be around for awhile!!!!

Great tournamet in Class AA Way to go to all teams that made it!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />