Madison and McNairy

doc19

Clearly these 2 will end up in the Region finals. What is up with McNairy playing all the weak teams twice and padding the win-loss record. Why are they not in the USJ Tournament this year? Maybe some of the McNairy players can answer this. I know there is a new coach.

QUOTE(doc19 @ Apr 14 2007 - 08:06 AM) 826437266[/snapback]Clearly these 2 will end up in the Region finals. What is up with McNairy playing all the weak teams twice and padding the win-loss record. Why are they not in the USJ Tournament this year? Maybe some of the McNairy players can answer this. I know there is a new coach.

yea we got a new woman coach... which stinks but u got to deal with it u know. but if it was the players choice we would play usj n northside. n we got a poor school that doesnt sponsor the soccer program so we cant afford to do the tournament. but its all the coaches doin... im sure the other guys from mcnairy will agree with me. we arent the best till we beat the best... n if u dnt play them... ull never know. but i guess we will just have to prove ourselves come state tourney time.

I hate to say it, but i think it will be Madison and Sheffield or Haywood in the Regional finals. I am tempted to say that it will be the same regional finals as last year(Madison vs Sheffield), but Haywood beat Sheffield 6-5 last night, so who knows, but i think it will be Madison vs 1 of those 2 teams for sure...

I think that your wrong yes sheffield is a decent team but has alot of problems, haywood looks prety good to but far from perfect it is hard to tell but i know we have good team this year, we may not have much recognition because we havnt been very good in the past but thats changed, this year we have some good players and a prety strong defence and i think we might suprise some people honestly i think i will be Mcnairy and Madison in the final but you never know, im lookin forward to playin haywood it should be a good game but i think your wrong to rule us out so early lol

QUOTE(doc19 @ Apr 14 2007 - 08:06 AM) 826437266[/snapback]Clearly these 2 will end up in the Region finals. What is up with McNairy playing all the weak teams twice and padding the win-loss record. Why are they not in the USJ Tournament this year? Maybe some of the McNairy players can answer this. I know there is a new coach.

Answering your question i really dont know they scheduled the games i would rather play teams like sheffield, north side, or madison again i wish we did, i really would like to play usj. Our coach said they did not want to mess with the tournament this year for some reason i guess maybe money or somthing i wanted to be in it because we have a good team this year and i want other people to see that and i think we could have challenged some of the big teams plus i think the tourney was already full or somthing that is what i was told, im really disapointed we did not get to get in that tourney this year.

I don't know why we play so many weak teams like South Side, Madison, and Ripley... I don't think players get to schedule the games they play. Its not too far away until the district/region tournaments. post your predictions on how they will place each team 1-10.

i believe it will be like this.

1.McNairy Central

2.Madison

3.Haywood

4.Sheffield

5.Covington

6.Chester

7.Crockett

8.South Side

9.Ripley

10.Fayette Academy

7.Crockett vs 10.Fayette----7.Crockett

8.South Side vs 9.Ripley----8.South Side-----then....

1.McNairy vs 8.South Side---1.McNairy

3.Haywood vs 6.Chester-----3.Haywood-----1 vs 3------1.McNairy

______________________________________________-VS-

2.Madison vs 7.Crockett------2.Madison

4.Sheffield vs 5.Covington---4.Sheffield-----2 vs 4------2.Madison

what ya think?

McNairys players cannot be blamed for who they play, and who they dont. Dyersburg, for instance wanted to participate in the USJ tournament, bu for some reason were not allowed to. What matters is how you play in those easy games, and how well you prepare yourself for the hard ones.